Finvasia

IMO
To enable BSE and MCX, one has to follow procedure and to do some documentation, as done while opening NSE account.
Previously, they were doing it online, if one has aadhaar number with registered mobile number.

Finvasia

Good one
When will you launch/start providing this platform for clients.
Can we keep both NestTrader and BEST (yes, log in one at a time)
There is no info or download link in your website. Please update

Thanks

Hi traderniftybull,
Just like NOW is supported by NSE, BEST is provided by BSE. There are a few additional features along with access to trade all segments of NSE, BSE & MCX in BEST. It is available to all clients. You can download the link at https://www.finvasia.com/platforms under BEST
Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia : I am confused now. BEST which looks similar to NEST is free for all exchanges.
But NEST is chargeable per segment ?

Whats the use of NEST compared to BEST apart from BO facility ?
I think we can use BEST only since its free and all segments are enabled and I dont need BO

Hi superman,
BSE does not charge any fees for BEST. Hence, we are not charging anything. Currently, Bracket Order is not available on BEST. Also, please note NEST charges are per exchange and not per segment.
Thanks

Finvasia

Not allowing to log in
Throwing invalid id or password.
Even the image is different on login window, with my login ID
Were you able to log in

Though with same login ID and pw is able to log into NestTrader

Hi traderniftybull,
BEST has been developed by OMNESYS for BSE. There may be certain similarities with NEST but you can use either NEST or BEST. There will be different User ID and password for each software.
Thanks

Hi traderniftybull,
Just like NOW is supported by NSE, BEST is provided by BSE. There are a few additional features along with access to trade all segments of NSE, BSE & MCX in BEST. It is available to all clients. You can download the link at https://www.finvasia.com/platforms under BEST
Thanks
Thanks
I have already downloaded it, but unable to log in with present login credentials, faced error wrong id or password, even the image shown in login window was wrong. Though able to login with same id and pw in NestTrader.
How to resolve this.

Finvasia

@Finvasia: Also whats the procedure to enable BSE and other segments. Can it be done online ? I had enabled only NSE as of now but in future may need MCX and BSE.
Very good. I second that question.
Hi Superman/Timepass,

Yes it can be done online. Since we have merged all exchanges, you need to raise a ticket in PRISM to enable any exchange. For clarity, exchanges mandate us to disable your trading account if it is inactive for 6 months. Hence, for reactivation you need to submit a ticket. In case of FO activation, you may need to again provide a supporting document such as bank Statement, ITR, etc.

Thanks

Hi traderniftybull,
BEST has been developed by OMNESYS for BSE. There may be certain similarities with NEST but you can use either NEST or BEST. There will be different User ID and password for each software.
Thanks
How to go for new id and password