Finvasia

So, what i understand from F previous post, clients can only keep shares in either own DP account or broker beni ac. So, broker use their Pool account to only for settlement of shares with NSE (i.e. receive in case of buy and give in case of sell). Also, client can see the shares in trading application which are lying in broker beni account and if we have given POA of our client DP account.

@Biker bhai, you can sell shares from your DP account if you have given POA. Then, broker shall auto transfer shares from client DP account to broker Pool ac directly on the day of settlement.

Good one
When will you launch/start providing this platform for clients.
Can we keep both NestTrader and BEST (yes, log in one at a time)
There is no info or download link in your website. Please update

Thanks
I have been told that after merger, we can only keep one SW from Monday. if anyone was using NOW for NSE and NEST for MCX, will have to either select BEST or any one between NOW and NEST.

@TraderRavi : bhai, you can now trade nse, bse and mcx as well in BEST. Earlier, we could not use MCX on NOW. give me more :)

Last edited:

superman

@Finvasia : I am confused now. BEST which looks similar to NEST is free for all exchanges.
But NEST is chargeable per segment ?

Whats the use of NEST compared to BEST apart from BO facility ?
I think we can use BEST only since its free and all segments are enabled and I dont need BO

Last edited:
@Finvasia: Also whats the procedure to enable BSE and other segments. Can it be done online ? I had enabled only NSE as of now but in future may need MCX and BSE.
Very good. I second that question.