Finvasia

Blackhole

Hi mateen ahmed,

You can open a trading account with your bank having 6 months of statement. Once your account is opened, you may link your second bank account to make and/or receive fund transfers. Just raise a ticket to change your second bank account as primary account with us.

Thanks !
hi finvasia!

why u guys are charging for nest trader???? where it is freely available with all the discount brokers that too with bracket order...foxtrader is chargeable that i can understand.....now people are complaining for nest as well that is paid and performs worst compared to free one...

coz....u guys are not providing leverage like zerodha...i mean there are plans for leverage that is chargeable.......does the plan with max leverage comes down to zero brokerage or 9/- per trade or 10 or 20 or 50 ...including terminal charges?????

Last edited:
amazing, surprising
traders are not praising for zero brokerage, but are complaining for paying a meagre sum of 50 for NestTrader. Bhai you may go for NOW, its free
others too are not providing for free, (there is nothing called free, one has to pay for it in form or the other, except given by or own people) but as they are charging brokerage, they are providing Nest without any charges

Blackhole

amazing, surprising
traders are not praising for zero brokerage, but are complaining for paying a meagre sum of 50 for NestTrader. Bhai you may go for NOW, its free
others too are not providing for free, (there is nothing called free, one has to pay for it in form or the other, except given by or own people) but as they are charging brokerage, they are providing Nest without any charg/QUOTE].
u r missing /misconstruing my point dear...if u are daytrader

,u need nest with bo active or some autotrader api / or advaced software like presto

its not zero brokerage brother...i am happy they are offering zero....but they are asking for the tools which are free for all discount brokers atleast all are providing.....they shud ask for the terminals/softwares they had specially customized for their own clients even if it is 2000/20000 a month i cannot say anything on it and its good....plans they are offering , they are cutting off the leverage......most of us moved from z coz of terminal issues....now same is happening with F....i have sas / samco as well .....never faced data isuue (nest) with this brokers but yes faced issues with F even for paid software(irony)......even wisdom has same plans...for starters its free brokerage but for advanced and paid brokerage they offers upto6X to 10X option selling....equity Mis(40x to 60x)(free nest)......where as Finvasia offers 3x option selling max.....

even with discount brokerage if u r day trader / option seller (swing /scalper both)...u might run over 10000 as a brokerage a month

i am not advertising any body...i am asking question...that's my right.....even when zero started off they had few issues now we all know.....now fin is not that big compared to others....they already have big players in their pocket...they need retailers....for volume, prop trading...thats the huge big secret of brokerage industry....

leverage may be a big killer for big houses or for everybody but thats can be used as a weapon to correct ur mistakes if used properly
i might be wrong..but thats my view

there was a time when virtually all the brokers used to trade against their clients...now has prop firms..
we are retailers screwed by everybody...need of this time is to stay united stay focus...

else all is fine

Last edited:
u r missing /misconstruing my point dear...if u are daytrader
So ok, it's more useful for those who trade with full margin. Positional traders or option buyers, maybe. Zero brokerage can make a big difference to the cost of trade.

So ok, it's more useful for those who trade with full margin. Positional traders or option buyers, maybe. Zero brokerage can make a big difference to the cost of trade.
yes TP bro, you nailed the point
I am an option trader, option buyer only, at times positional also
F meets my zero brokerage requirement, I do not want leverage, do not want BO/CO.
so I am with them

Biker

Hi Biker,

Please refer to the replies below

As per regulations, we have to daily move all shares from Broker Pool account to respective Beni account (Broker or Client) before EOD.

Yes, you can move your shares from Client Beni account to Broker Pool account directly.

Thanks
@Finvasia

Do you think transferring shares from client beni to broker pool is possible? The reason being if shares are transferred to broker pool than those shares will not be visible in trading terminal... no?

Is there no way that client can directly settle shares while selling from demat account?

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

Finvasia is proud to announce the addition of another platform, BEST (BSE Electronic Smart Trader), to their diverse list of trading platforms. It is a robust, state-of-the-art hosted trading solution and available on Desktop, Browser and Mobile. All clients will be able to trade all segments of BSE, NSE & MCX at absolutely zero software cost and zero brokerage charges. Some key features are as follows:-
  • Real-time Market data
  • Create Customized Market watch to Track Streaming Market Data.
  • Execute orders on multiple exchanges across all assets classes in one window
  • Order and Trade Management
  • Real-time Holdings and Limits view
  • Charts – Intraday, Historic OHLC data
  • Multiple scanners
  • Various order types: CNC, Normal & MIS
BSE BEST.jpg

Good one
When will you launch/start providing this platform for clients.
Can we keep both NestTrader and BEST (yes, log in one at a time)
There is no info or download link in your website. Please update

Thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Dear TJ Members!

Finvasia is proud to announce the addition of another platform, BEST (BSE Electronic Smart Trader), to their diverse list of trading platforms. It is a robust, state-of-the-art hosted trading solution and available on Desktop, Browser and Mobile. All clients will be able to trade all segments of BSE, NSE & MCX at absolutely zero software cost and zero brokerage charges. Some key features are as follows:-
  • Real-time Market data
  • Create Customized Market watch to Track Streaming Market Data.
  • Execute orders on multiple exchanges across all assets classes in one window
  • Order and Trade Management
  • Real-time Holdings and Limits view
  • Charts – Intraday, Historic OHLC data
  • Multiple scanners
  • Various order types: CNC, Normal & MIS
View attachment 30236

looks same as NEST/NOW . I logged in but no file loaded.

ScreenHunter_9666 Nov. 03 16.12.jpg

Last edited: