Discount Broker Comparison

First we will consider the NSE FO or NFO for short. We will consider MCX separately.
BSE FO or BFO has not matured yet. Also the same case is MCX-SX FO. Some brokers provide trading on all or some of them. NFO is main thing that we will consider here.
I am not interested in NSE Cash /NSE Cash Intraday so will not include in the comparison.

Please validate all this data. Let me know if there is any wrong data. Also help me fill up the remaining fields.
Also suggest if we should include any other broker for comparison.
Dear BBR, thanks a lot for this valuable informations. I really appreciate it. This is really going to change my Trading brokerage and trading methods.

For Zerodha Winner
*Assumption
*You are a winner
*Zerodha winner challenge will continue forever.
*Futures comparison

Zerodha Vs SAS

Zerodha Vs RKSV

Zerodha Vs VPS

Conclusion

Zerodha is back to number 1 for all the winner traders.
Retention of winners --check.
Retention of big players --check.:cool:
Also BBR, There is also the complexity of claiming the brokerage back for the Winners. I saw in zerodha site - some comments having issue claiming their brokerage.

Last edited:
For Zerodha Winner
*Assumption
*You are a winner
*Zerodha winner challenge will continue forever.
*Futures comparison

Zerodha Vs SAS

Zerodha Vs RKSV

Zerodha Vs VPS

Conclusion

Zerodha is back to number 1 for all the winner traders.
Retention of winners --check.
Retention of big players --check.:cool:

Like you said in one if the thread, who knows after few years some of this underdogs may become famous player like zerodha. IM thinking of going with SAS or VPS . I do multiple trades in bank nifty futures a day 10 - 12 trades in a day . Your inputs are much appreciated.

Last edited:

poortrader

Like you said in one if the thread, who knows after few years some of this underdogs may become famous player like zerodha. IM thinking of going with SAS or VPS . I do multiple trades in bank nifty futures a day 10 - 12 trades in a day . Your inputs are much appreciated.
Once you open your account with any of them-SAS or VPS please post your review about them in detail

bpr

ok ok just wanted to know reason for suggesting IIFL,its good to hear you have not had any problem with demat account with them.
Suggetion from other member and if we can have comparison for various demat account it will be good discussion.
We have thoroughly s=discussed various discount brokers but none of these broker have there own DP except Tradesmart so thats why question comes which DP is best with least charges and good reliability because if you are having stocks/ncds/bonds in demat for long term then quetion of safety,reliability,cost etc arises.
Any input guys?

hmm in that case not that bad. but did u confirm with them.

In their website it says
"Interest Free Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 100000/-. (Minimum Margin required to be maintained)."
The term deposit should not be used as per your explanation.

Also no details about their transaction charges on their site.
No i did not confirm anything.While searching i found a website and i just posted the link here ;)

Its all about negotiation... they are open to various schemes and different clients have different brokerage structures. I have decent size account and trading volume, actually wisdom capital makes sense for me, I am trying the account with Alice.
hi balab,

I want to know --

While trading with Alice Blue -
1-Do u get msgs on ur mobile from NSE and MCX after the trade in the evening??

2- Did Alice Blue verify on cam all the original documents and ur identity before opening ur account ??