Discount Broker Comparison

Hi neoman,

I don't think safety is an issue with these big broker names like angel religare etc.
I had stocks in religare and nirmal bang for quite some time and had no issues.

Regarding the charges i think most of the things are same but u have to confirm that individually with them.

I will suggest u to find all email ids of all brokers from websites and just put a mail there to contact u regarding new account.They will come running to u and call and explain u anything.:lol:

Which broker gives the highest leverage for intraday (including cover order) equity trading & equity's futures & index's futures trading?

It is usually 19x for intraday trading of index based stocks in Zerodha's case, for index futures it is lesser than VPS but not very much.

Thanks

Why is Odin negative ?
Download V1.10
Discount Broker Charges Comparison v1.10.xlsx

Added Astha trade.

positive:
> One good thing is they have their own dp and has a option to pay 1000 lifetime DP account charges.
> Another advantage is they provide slightly lower margin req. than the competition.The margin field needs to be read properly and I have a added a legend to avoid confusion.

Negative
> they provide ODIN.
> Also none of the links of back office link opened for me tried both in IE and Chrome.
> Their transaction charge is very high compared to the competition.
> In their site Brokerage calculator is missing for NSE CASH Delivery, NSE cash INTRADAY, NSE option and Currency Option.

Still I don't have a lot of data. Provide if you have it.

Good work to the ones who contributed and made this useful and informative......
I think it's good to pay a little extra and have piece of mind wrt your money/ service/ systems.
Can seniors recommend any 2 low cost brokers ,except zerodha who stand good on the above mentioned criterias

Someone also mentioned that vps operates from home isn't that risking systems / servicing just like some faced a issue with some low cost broker cos of system not working for 30 mins

Guys can you also let us know which brokers provide SMS confirmation service and also add column of call n trade for comparison. Which broker charges how much for call n trade and who all have mobile applications for systems