Discount Broker Comparison

balab

Today again there was a major hiccup with Alice Blue - an hour ago all orders got cancelled from the system automatically. No warning or any information given. Very irritating, I never faced this problem before. Luckily no stop loss of mine was hit during this period, when I opened pending orders it was blank. Had to re-input all orders again. They really need to get their act together, as of today I am NOT recommending anyone shift to Alice Blue / Wisdom. Last week server problem caused 1.5 hours of outage during market hours, and system was not back even at close of day. Today all orders cancelled automatically during market hours. Not acceptable at all.

Today again there was a major hiccup with Alice Blue - an hour ago all orders got cancelled from the system automatically. No warning or any information given. Very irritating, I never faced this problem before. Luckily no stop loss of mine was hit during this period, when I opened pending orders it was blank. Had to re-input all orders again. They really need to get their act together, as of today I am NOT recommending anyone shift to Alice Blue / Wisdom. Last week server problem caused 1.5 hours of outage during market hours, and system was not back even at close of day. Today all orders cancelled automatically during market hours. Not acceptable at all.
why are you risking so much with them? Isn't it scary that system is down even till close, and do confirm with them whether these orders really got cancelled or sitting at their server/exchange..who knows..

I told u it gets disconnected and rate refresh is not even near to zerodha but u told me otherwise,so i was worried.
It happens a lot. My terminal just sits idle for 5 mins now and then no rates and then again starts

balab

No issues with disconnection and rate refresh.... this is a different issue... somehow the system LOST all my pending orders - I think these two are unrelated (I may be wrong, maybe its all the same problem?) but I am able to trade as normal and getting correct prices. Did not disconnect today at any time. But if your server is different...it is possible. So be careful ... cannot be sure with these fellows ... I have written to them and escalated.

I told u it gets disconnected and rate refresh is not even near to zerodha but u told me otherwise,so i was worried.
It happens a lot. My terminal just sits idle for 5 mins now and then no rates and then again starts

No issues with disconnection and rate refresh.... this is a different issue... somehow the system LOST all my pending orders - I think these two are unrelated (I may be wrong, maybe its all the same problem?) but I am able to trade as normal and getting correct prices. Did not disconnect today at any time. But if your server is different...it is possible. So be careful ... cannot be sure with these fellows ... I have written to them and escalated.
Strange to note. I am trading with Wisdom for last couple of months never faced these type of problem, not even other Brokers in my life.

Hi!

Who among the Discount Brokers is offering Algo/Automated trading?It makes sense to do with a Discount broker as the broking costs are less & the trades will be high due to system based trading.

Cheers!!