Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 23 april

yess thats necessary, when u think of reliance USB netconnect card see that it gets disconnected at 2.30 pm and 5.00 pm and again at 9.59 pm everyday.
BSNL land line broadband 550 plan is good, i think a combo plan with no rental and 1 gb data is also good.

When u buy inverter, see that the machine gets reboot when the current trips, a rebooting cable is available in market at around rs. 150 which prevents the machine from rebooting.
You are doing good.!

Short interest ratio?

Guys, am new to trading.
I do understand that we call gauge the quantum of short positions taken, by using "short interest ratio'. Nasdaq provides it on its website.
Where can I find this ratio for NSE stocks?
Also, am using websites like moneycontrol and rediff for information; and they are good. Yet like a mortal that I am I want more, experienced brothers suggest something better and exhaustive.
Jai Trader.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Re: Short interest ratio?

Guys, am new to trading.
I do understand that we call gauge the quantum of short positions taken, by using "short interest ratio'. Nasdaq provides it on its website.
Where can I find this ratio for NSE stocks?
Also, am using websites like moneycontrol and rediff for information; and they are good. Yet like a mortal that I am I want more, experienced brothers suggest something better and exhaustive.
Jai Trader.
I m also newbie...dont know about this "short interest ratio'.:confused:

sadiq

Re: 30 march

Booked loss = 540....
only upto 11 am. thereafter
POWER CUT SAVED ME.:D..otherwise ..u all know...:cool:

now is the time that i must disclose my strategy ...my strategy is " buy low then sell high...or sell high then buy low " ..:D
if you call this itself as a strategy then really it a tragedy

trader21

Yup that's that, yet something's better than nothing.
Where can I find it? Do tell.
See, when it comes to trading, incomplete/redundant information is equivalent to misinformation; because the market either gives you money or takes away your money.

I have not heard of yet anyone providing valid short interest for stocks.

See, when it comes to trading, incomplete/redundant information is equivalent to misinformation; because the market either gives you money or takes away your money.

I have not heard of yet anyone providing valid short interest for stocks.
@Trader21

I can not agree more.
You pointed out the good and the bad, but there's one more- the ugly.
Either u get money or give, its always the broker who ends up fatter.
Thanx for the info though.

Status
Not open for further replies.