Status
Not open for further replies.

ST Sir

sorry for disturbing you again & again

1.In the above chart point 1 is bullish Engulfing candlestic pattern but no previous support level there & MA curve is also inclined downward,, SO will you avoid Long trades??

2. point 2 is previous support level & bullish engulfing & piercing pattern both & MA is almost flat though not inlined upward,, Would you go for that trade??

:):thumb:

stock72

what else to do :confused: :confused:the very old golden rule of TJ applicable ...
"every one have right to ignore "

I am reading this thread from last 2 months and found this very interesting. I have one query regarding stock futures liquidity and hope will get answer from helpful traders like you.
I am doing intraday trading in nse cash stocks from last 6 months. Now I am planning to shift to futures. I would like to know is there anybody doing intraday trading in stock futures in huge quantity say 10 lots or more. For intraday traders is it possible to trade with 10 lots or more, as we tend to take small profits so order is huge then slippage points will be more. My stock preferences are rcom, vip and rel infra. There is a huge difference in stocks (cash) and stocks (futures) with respect to volumes. I do max 15-20 trades per scrip per month. xperienced traders pls help. thnx in advance !!

ST sir/Hem sir/Ravi bhai,
can you pls reply to my query. Your inputs/suggestions are always valuable!!

I am reading this thread from last 2 months and found this very interesting. I have one query regarding stock futures liquidity and hope will get answer from helpful traders like you.
I am doing intraday trading in nse cash stocks from last 6 months. Now I am planning to shift to futures. I would like to know is there anybody doing intraday trading in stock futures in huge quantity say 10 lots or more. For intraday traders is it possible to trade with 10 lots or more, as we tend to take small profits so order is huge then slippage points will be more. My stock preferences are rcom, vip and rel infra. There is a huge difference in stocks (cash) and stocks (futures) with respect to volumes. I do max 15-20 trades per scrip per month. xperienced traders pls help. thnx in advance !!

ST sir/Hem sir/Ravi bhai,
can you pls reply to my query. Your inputs/suggestions are always valuable!!

http://www.nseindia.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/fo.htm

In above link Click on About Equity Derivatives and then Permitted Lot Sizes..........:):thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.