Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny1

Re: 8 april

BAD DAY FOR SENSEX..BAD DAY FOR ME...DOWN WITH BHARTI AIRTEL and power cut off...:annoyed:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM..
I also having power cuts now a days.. earlier they used to cut 1 or 2 hr max
and now they cut 3 to 4 times a day one hr each so total 4 hr ...
making difficult to trade peacefully ..

superman

wow man seems like you are very rich.. from the beginning of the thread seeing that you have suffered huge losses many times but gained small profits for some attempts ..
Do you have any strategy or you are simply playing with it ..??

superman

Re: 29 march

Jl001,

1. You clearly don't have any strategy and you are just trading randomly (although you suppose you are doing range trading).

2. You quite may as well donate the left over money to an old age home. This way you will atleast feel better. By the time you blow up your account (which you are going to), you are going to feel absolutely miserable. Probably you'll never return to trading. Don't do this to yourself. I see you have the willingness to learn and hence you must first identify a strategy, pick a market instrument, dummy trade that instrument and strategy and then return back and commit funds in the market.

3. Your concept of surviving till you learn TA is absolutely absurd. How can you survive in the market's without having a strategy? Again, give yourself some time, learn things from here and then enter the markets.

Wish you all the success.

Tc
Great Post :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Re: 8 april

WHERE ARE YOU FROM..
I also having power cuts now a days.. earlier they used to cut 1 or 2 hr max
and now they cut 3 to 4 times a day one hr each so total 4 hr ...
making difficult to trade peacefully ..
yesterday's power cut cost me 2000 rs , as i have to phone my RM to square off irrespective of price at that time...i have to use inverter i think...:(

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
better go for a wireless connection..
reliance net connect or photon ..
see i have a modem connection .. its slow but works when power cut...the problem is laptop battery ..it goes off in 1.5 hours...:annoyed:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
wow man seems like you are very rich.. from the beginning of the thread seeing that you have suffered huge losses many times but gained small profits for some attempts ..
Do you have any strategy or you are simply playing with it ..??
Ya man , i m definitely rich...trading to become poor .:lol:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
22 april

Today was good day to everybody...NIFTY GETS UP

IDFC 500 @ 168.75 , sold @ 172.5

total profit = 2555 :thumb:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
23 april

I m buying inverter. and reliance netconnect USB MODEM to support (in case of broadband failure) my BSNL broadband... any suggestion ? .this power cut problem destroyed my trading today..and good profit turned into 240 Rs profit..as i had to ask my RM to square off my trades and the poor guy is hopeless in these matters...:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.