Status
Not open for further replies.

prst

u r right.

I saw the indicators on a variety of sites, but none is perfect.

if they give 10 indicators (bullish/bearish), only 4 of them will be correct.

kkeskar92

TraderRavi

low risk profile
5 april

booked loss = 970

until 3 pm there was a negligible profit but to cover brokerage and other charges i randomly entered a falling scrip and shorted it ...it turned and i ended up with big loss and that brkg problem worsened. how many times i have done that....overall bad day...:confused:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
6 april

Booked profit = 1500

2 positive , two negative trades ..ok but not very satisfying... i feel the positioning of SL is not good..when to book profit is a major issue for me..

TATASTEEL BUY 200 @ 677 , sell 100 @ 687 , 100 @ 691 scrip goes to 695:confused:..

EDUCOMP buy 200@ 768... SL hit @ 761 :mad:

RENUKA buy 2000 @ 70.45 sell @ 70.9 scrip goes to 71.25..:confused:

the problem with trailing SL is they always get hit..and eat away profits.. i recently started using them...:cool:

prst

hi
can u plz tell me which trading strategy u used for intra day?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
7 april

Booked profit = 2600
target of 1000 per day after charges met...:thumb:
missed a very good chance on bharti airtel , watching its chart on TT when rises from 321 to 325 in few seconds..could not react.fast.. and then came down somewhat slowly..

first time used RT data in Amibroker...not very succesfully but its ok..learning about futures and options..but at present they are going above my head..a lot to read..may be some seniors help..

plans are there for swing trading and long term investment too after some time.;).

Sunny1

Re: 7 april

Booked profit = 2600
target of 1000 per day after charges met...:thumb:
missed a very good chance on bharti airtel , watching its chart on TT when rises from 321 to 325 in few seconds..could not react.fast.. and then came down somewhat slowly..

first time used RT data in Amibroker...not very succesfully but its ok..learning about futures and options..but at present they are going above my head..a lot to read..may be some seniors help..

plans are there for swing trading and long term investment too after some time.;).
lol . I cot at 319.2 but could not sell it at 325:annoyed: and then waited for it to rise again:pwhich never happend

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Re: 7 april

lol . I cot at 319.2 but could not sell it at 325:annoyed: and then waited for it to rise again:pwhich never happend
these things always happens to us ..good things never return .. while bad things dont leave...:confused:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
8 april

BAD DAY FOR SENSEX..BAD DAY FOR ME...DOWN WITH BHARTI AIRTEL and power cut off...:annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.