DDE link to AB Future realtime through Excel Success

Mr. Kooper at amibroker its shows wait at the bottom sir can u help me out to rectify the same also cound not get it y did u want to put up an id and the post of desitradermall sirji
i want to test it live sir pls during mkt hours

hope to hear from u soon

regards

Mr. Kooper at amibroker its shows wait at the bottom sir can u help me out to rectify the same also cound not get it y did u want to put up an id and the post of desitradermall sirji
i want to test it live sir pls during mkt hours

hope to hear from u soon

regards
dear thesaint,
if it's working for me and for others also, it means u r missing something. Anyhow, it's my pleasure to assist u and all, check ur Private message.
Somewher on this thread I had given my contact.Can u please use that wisely.This forum has some rules I can not repeat my mistake of putting my email/ID

Thanks,
Lee

Dear Freinds,

When I started this Thread I fetched data from ODIN and successfully plotted F&O data at Amibroker. That's why thread was named as Future Realtime...............

Now almost all brokers have upgraded their ODIN 9+, which dose not allow data at txt/excel.If any body knows and can help by sharing any source from where we can get Real Time F&O quotes, that can be done.

NSE upadates after very long time, therefor not interested for that.If majority suggests to use that, I can do that.But believe me that is not usefull to trade.

Thanks,
Lee

pkamalesh

Hi Mr.Lee...I tried Using ur utility...Went through ur thread twice but still some hopw i dont get to plot the charts but the excel is updating well...There is no problem with the excel..Ami says WAIT for ever..The settings are excatly as uve mentiond in the first page..Am i missing something else?? Another thing is the dde plugin says not identified...

Mr Koope the same error is with Mr. Pkamalesh as the following

Hi Mr.Lee...I tried Using ur utility...Went through ur thread twice but still some hopw i dont get to plot the charts but the excel is updating well...There is no problem with the excel..Ami says WAIT for ever..The settings are excatly as uve mentiond in the first page..Am i missing something else?? Another thing is the dde plugin says not identified...

pls help me out also have added u at yahoo in my frds list can u help me through yahoo too

Hope to hear soon

regards

pkamalesh

Hi all...I have been able to successfully implement Mr lee's Excel to Ami...Just download the sheet and remember u need to have office 2007 for this...

If you are not able to use the refresh button or getting any errors, just above he excel there is a tab for options...Open options and enable both the options available(they might be disabled due to security reasons)..After enabling you should be able to get updated quotes in excel..

Once ur done with excel..keep it open and now start ur ami..

Plzz check the settings as described by Mr.lee on the first page for ami..There is only one correction..In the "last" Option u need to insert SimRt!{Ticker}_AMI instead of the one given in the first page of this thread...Other than this all other settings are the same..

Once u configure this, Go to View-->Realtime Quotes and start inserting the sybols in the new Pane/sheet that pops up below the chart pane..

Hope this helps !!!