DDE link to AB Future realtime through Excel Success

VJAY

Follow the link to download the solution after removing the space.

http://www.4 s h a r e d.com/file/90461806/DDE_AMI_Excel.html

Tell ur experience after doing above.

thanks
Hi,
The file link that you requested is not valid. Please reupdate it

Regards
VJAY

dear all
every thing went fine. with connection to AB with Exel showing green. created portfolio in nseindia . started importing. nothing is visible in e xcel sheet. some thing wrong . where to put this auto refresh code in Excel? how to add an symbol in excel and get dat to ami?
the same 4 shared file link u can add further files for more details. but so far explanation given in this link is very good and i am thankful to all. few steps left. is it for future data also it will work?

ravi

For creating a macro in Excel, go to Tools->Macro->Macros. Give name Start and Click Create.

In the Visual Basic editor, just copy paste the macro given and do save. Close the Visual Basic editor. That's all

nebujvs

Dear Lee

Thank you for the wonderful way to get chart live from nse india, earlier i used fchart for live data now I can use Amibroker with your technic with DDE plugin

Thank you once again

Chears

dear all
every thing went fine. with connection to AB with Exel showing green. created portfolio in nseindia . started importing. nothing is visible in e xcel sheet. some thing wrong . where to put this auto refresh code in Excel? how to add an symbol in excel and get dat to ami?
the same 4 shared file link u can add further files for more details. but so far explanation given in this link is very good and i am thankful to all. few steps left. is it for future data also it will work?

ravi
I m happy to c u find my effort usefull, ur que is not clear to me.If I get it, I may assist u further.Excel sheet at the link is an example, once u learn how to link excel with Ami, rest is not a problem.Excel is commonly used application for which one can get help from so many places.

Thanks

Dear Lee

Thank you for the wonderful way to get chart live from nse india, earlier i used fchart for live data now I can use Amibroker with your technic with DDE plugin

Thank you once again
Cheers
Thanks for the appreciation.
Spreading our knowledge among others makes us more acquainted in the knowledge field.

Dear Lee,

Really it is a great help to this forum.Even Amibroker's official user guide is unable to help in this regard. U have made it crystal clear how to use excel with Amibroker. Excellent.

Than u Lee