Day Trading Stocks & Futures

ST DA,
I think my comment offended you for that I am really sorry. I would be careful before committing on any post.
Once again sorry....
Regards,
No my friend, I did not get offended because I know what I am doing and it has rewarded me beyond my own expectations .My only point was that if we can learn something, that too free of any cost,learn and try to apply what we learn for our own benefit and not discard it without trying . Closed mind is a terrible thing to have.

A simple fact that Asian Paints doubles its market cap in every 3-4 years for last 25 years is a very powerful moneymaking idea.Invest in it in a dip and we will make our capital 10 times in 10 years and we have not paid a single rupee to anyone for doubling/tripling my capital every 3-4 years.Would you not like to create wealth for you and your family ( by honest means of course ) .One need not identify Asian Paints when it was Rs 100 but invest in any correction and you get aboard the wealth creation journey.Just study last few years data before you buy it .Similarly in India 80-85 % of profits are generated by just 15-20 companies is a very powerful information based on data for us to use.

Last edited:
IT Mid Cap today is Rocking ....
Portfolio Smiling
IEX 16%, COFORGE 6%, KPIT 4%, Mindtree 4%, Infoedge 5%, Tata Elexi 3% , Persistant 1.5%

Added some DMart today.

Last edited:
INFY new 52 week high 1815

In NSE Website,today is shown as holiday for eid ,but market is open today.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Market closed for Forex and Bonds section. Equity open.