Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It's very easy to say but difficult to predict.
It's pure paid promotions tactics.
No one was taking about Asian Paint at least 3 years back. During this bull market every Tom dick Harry is speaking about how smartly they have analysis to arrive the flying companies well in advance and had in their portfolio from when it's value was penny.
Just see RJ all unbelievable stories are roaming around , He built his empire with just 5000 Rs. He was part of bear cartel. During Harshad mehta bull run every bears burnt their fingers.
Most importantly when Reliance was targeted by bear cartel Dhirubhai crushed them and they were at mercy of him. BSE intervention forced them to take huge losses.
Till Dhirubhai was alive no one try to manipulate his stock.
RJ has been fined for insider trading more than 2 times.
How he gets early stakes when company is on verge of collapse and suddenly it becomes multiplier.
Every 1 successful trader or investor there are thousands broken traders and investors.
But there is exception in our group ST DA out of love I always refer him WB ( Warren buffets) as I have seen his consistently choosing right script at right time and always posted well in advance.
After event happens it very easy to do analysis.
In my favorite line operation is successful but patient is dead.
This is my personal view.

It's very easy to say but difficult to predict.
It's pure paid promotions tactics.
No one was taking about Asian Paint at least 3 years back. During this bull market every Tom dick Harry is speaking about how smartly they have analysis to arrive the flying companies well in advance and had in their portfolio from when it's value was penny.
Just see RJ all unbelievable stories are roaming around , He built his empire with just 5000 Rs. He was part of bear cartel. During Harshad mehta bull run every bears burnt their fingers.
Most importantly when Reliance was targeted by bear cartel Dhirubhai crushed them and they were at mercy of him. BSE intervention forced them to take huge losses.
Till Dhirubhai was alive no one try to manipulate his stock.
RJ has been fined for insider trading more than 2 times.
How he gets early stakes when company is on verge of collapse and suddenly it becomes multiplier.
Every 1 successful trader or investor there are thousands broken traders and investors.
But there is exception in our group ST DA out of love I always refer him WB ( Warren buffets) as I have seen his consistently choosing right script at right time and always posted well in advance.
After event happens it very easy to do analysis.
In my favorite line operation is successful but patient is dead.
This is my personal view.
I see that you have fixed ideas and have already made up your mind so it cannot be changed.....so continue on your chosen path of wealth creation.

No one gets a single rupee by doing any promotional activity here.Many have been buying Asian Paints,Bajaj Finance,HDFC Bank,HDFC,Hindustan Lever etc from last many years and they have created real wealth for them.I myself have bought these along with Nestle,Pressure Cooker and Appliances ,DMart etc much before Saurabh Mukherjea /Marcellus came in limelight.How to identify a high flying stock early is a pure science and no one will teach you that. I learnt it by my own study and observation .Here in Saurabh Mukherjea"s videos and books, he explains that methodically but to use it/learn it or not is left to the investor.

My only wish is people open their eyes and think with open mind and learn useful things and not discard it as promotional activities......if after few years a person realises that he is still struggling with 10-20-30 Lacs capital and inconsistant earnings and time has run out for him it will be very late realisation.....hope it does not happen to our friends here.....

Smart_trade

Last edited:

PreSap

I see that you have fixed ideas and have already made up your mind so it cannot be changed.....so continue on your chosen path of wealth creation.

No one gets a single rupee by doing any promotional activity here.Many have been buying Asian Paints,Bajaj Finance,HDFC Bank,HDFC,Hindustan Lever etc from last many years and they have created real wealth for them.I myself have bought these along with Nestle,Pressure Cooker and Appliances ,DMart etc much before Saurabh Mukherjea /Marcellus came in limelight.How to identify a high flying stock early is a pure science and no one will teach you that. I learnt it by my own study and observation .Here in Saurabh Mukherjea"s videos and books, he explains that methodically but to use it/learn it or not is left to the investor.

My only wish is people open their eyes and think with open mind and learn useful things and not discard it as promotional activities......if after few years a person realises that he is still struggling with 10-20-30 Lacs capital and inconsistant earnings and time has run out for him it will be very late realisation.....hope it does not happen to our friends here.....

Smart_trade
After listening to you, I think I got into Asian Paints and Bajaj Finance in and around 2017. You had also mentioned HDFC Bank and HDFC but I either wasn’t sure or was not comfortable putting in money in so many counters at the same time - I got in much later and lost the opportunity to get in at an earlier lower price.

All these names have compounded- I didn’t have to identify these but was looking for stocks like these that Ramesh Damani had mentioned but not provided names. All these names were given here.

I hope others benefit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iwillwin

To make profits, businessmen keep their products stock... some have many different product, some have similar products of different quality, some have only 1-2 product but live out on scale (mass)
key is to remain in business for as long as one can and target average returns for the longest period of time

Smart_trade
ST DA,
I think my comment offended you for that I am really sorry. I would be careful before committing on any post.
Once again sorry....
Regards,