Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Update
========
Infy I am out dip I will get in again,
Indiacem I am in - wish me luck - its going to be a long grind - Betting on psu index. Sbi am already holding

Respectfully

Adaniports in action but am out - I bailed and it started leaping upwards as usual :)
Ibulhsg I am out - it failed at this level 4 times. May be it will spike since I sold :(
Ultracem and Heromot and LT holding
INFY and TCS holding

Indiacem - watching for 30 - 60 point move. Charts looking great was looking at it when it hit my radar when posted by a good chartist. Hopefully I get a small dip and will enter. I take not credit for the chart

SBI, in green but am holding it - by me its just starting so biting my teeth and holding tight.
Mind you PSU index looking strong

Trust it helps

Respectfully

Any news on Vedanta ?? it's UP 12%

Romeo1998

Dear Romeo Bhai,
Not bad idea. Oil tankers 18 wheels heavy vehicles drivers are getting highest payout per hour than any professionals .
That's the reason Sikhs population is more.
Working hours only 6 Hr day.
So let's get ready to learn to drive heavy oil tankers on snow roads, this we will invited by Canada and get free residential permit.
By the way well trained shepherds gets New Zealand residential permit with highest salary.
There is one more professional with skill in deep sea divers who has got technical skills, like welding, cables.
Only you have to work 1.5 Hr in deep sea and you will be paid 2 months salary only problem is person has to stay in pressurized chamber for 40 days during this period pressure will be gradually and very slowly bring to atmospheric pressure. Then they have to do physiotherapy.

So decide and let me know I will also join you.
This is on lighter note.....
Sir, i only have license of 4 wheeler but dont know how to drive it :pompus::DD:DD:DD me bas 2 wheeler hi chalata hu :pompus::DD:DD:DD
kabhi kabhi wheelie marne ka maan karta he tho ek 100kg+ friend ko double seat bitha deta hu :pompus::DD:DD:DD it is easy to doing wheelie with 100kg friend sitting behind :pompus::DD:DD:DD
pusheen-bicycle.gif
e.gif