Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It’s available online easily for download, i have already read it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0...1Zw/view?resourcekey=0-Srimk09lVGNAHqBLg9cKLQ

Dont believe everything you read, journalists are the most biased scum. You pay them, they write anything you want to read and hear.
You are right. But the publication house has been outright bought by Ambani's family and destroyed every thing related to this book.
But before that cat was totally out of bag.

You cannot be Dhirubhai Ambani or Manu Manek but if you invest well you can be rich in your lifetime and lead a very happy life......so be happy and cheerful.
ST DA, You are absolutely right that's why both son's of Dhirubhai gets half half genetics.
One is hard working ( Who is struggling for HC business) only with JIO trying everything he can do online store , post paid Fiber connection etc.
Other one is sharp ,street mart and cunning he is struggling with banks and law enforcement agencies.

Even biggest failure of Dhirubhai who was managed to manipulate ever one including politicians and top secretaries and bring them to his side. Was failed to convincing
- Both son's stay together.
- Anil for avoiding his marriage with girl of his choice.

ST DA,
If you don't mind can you tell are you full time investor or additionally doing technocrat or auditor?
I am a full time investor/trader from over last 20 years......Not a technocrat or auditor by profession though by qualifications I am BE,MIE,MBA , no other income source. .Earlier I was a full time trader, now as my capital has increased manyfold, I am a full time investor and trading is for fun and hobby.....my audit and accounts exposure is because I am getting audit done for my trading business through a same CA for over 25 years and filing my Income Tax Returns every year so I know all the accounting and income/taxation heads .Being an engineer I did not understand accounting, cash flow etc but I learnt it from 12 th class accounting books so that I can read company balance sheet and Profit and Loss accounts.

No family wealth inheritance as I come from a very lower middle class family .......but these days we have fantastic opportunities to grow our wealth, so either we see the opportunities and make full use of them or keep complaining for everything is in our hands.....hope that answers all your questions....

Last edited:
This is sall extract of manache Shlok by Saint Ramdas. IT'S in Marathi Language.

" जनी सर्व सुखी असा कोण आहे
विचारे मना तूचि शोधूनी पाहे
मना त्वाची रे पूर्व संचित केले
तया सारिखे भोगणे प्राप्त झाले."

Translation in English

[Who in this world is happy in all respects. Let us think over it. Whatever we have accumulated through our past actions, we have to suffer on that account. ]

I am a full time investor/trader from over last 20 years......Not a technocrat or auditor by profession though by qualifications I am BE,MIE,MBA , no other income source. .Earlier I was a full time trader, now as my capital has increased manyfold, I am a full time investor and trading is for fun and hobby.....my audit and accounts exposure is because I am getting audit done for my trading business through a same CA for over 25 years and filing my Income Tax Returns every year so I know all the accounting and income/taxation heads .Being an engineer I did not understand accounting, cash flow etc but I learnt it from 12 th class accounting books so that I can read company balance sheet and Profit and Loss accounts.

No family wealth inheritance as I come from a very lower middle class family .......but these days we have fantastic opportunities to grow our wealth, so either we see the opportunities and make full use of them or keep complaining for everything is in our hands.....hope that answers all your questions....
Very encouraging keep it up. It will encourage other who are in dilemma or making continuous losses.

That's the reason people like you and many other makes traderji as one of most popular forum in India

Indian traders use traderji.com so much that it has a 30k Alexa rank.

Traderji is a very popular Indian site for stock market traders where they can interact on any topic.

Unquote