Day Trading Stocks & Futures

To whom so ever applicable

Please note that

"Regulatory Mandate on Income Details Updation"
Last date is 26 July 2021 .
With message

You are requested to kindly update the Income detail before 26 July 2021 to avoid discontinuation of your trading activities.

My account is hdfcsecurities.

brokenbull

To whom so ever applicable

Please note that

"Regulatory Mandate on Income Details Updation"
Last date is 26 July 2021 .
With message

You are requested to kindly update the Income detail before 26 July 2021 to avoid discontinuation of your trading activities.

My account is hdfcsecurities.
Is it HDFC or your account specific?
I have not received any such mail from Zerodha& Finvasia (both accounts opened online via aadhar KYC in 2020 April, No paper docs /POC ever sent .Have they sent you any format for "Income details updation" . Have you seen any news/notofication from SEBI/Income Tax/Min of Finance/CBDT?

Is it HDFC or your account specific?
I have not received any such mail from Zerodha& Finvasia (both accounts opened online via aadhar KYC in 2020 April, No paper docs /POC ever sent .Have they sent you any format for "Income details updation" . Have you seen any news/notofication from SEBI/Income Tax/Min of Finance/CBDT?
BB sir, this is annual and mandatory for all clients dabbling in the derivative space of any kind... For all brokers...

brokenbull

After Adani "operators" successfully pulling off "aapda mein avsar", I wish SEBI should list on the exchanges so that whenever she posts something questioning SEBI, at least hum logo ka thoda toh fayda ho... :D

If the Govt really wants to trace the highway robbers, (vanishing co's) ,
They can link BSE data with Economic Enforcement agencies (ED/ Serious White collar crime wings /CBI etc .
All directors must have given their PAN & Aadhar.
They can easily trace from mobile sim registration /DL /Bank sb/current accounts data base even if they are not in the last known address.
Small fish not worth chasing.
Big Fish give a "Toll fee" to exit the country & go out of Jurisdiction (abroad)
:cool:
Joe Six pack got suckered. End of story....

Last edited:

brokenbull

BB sir, this is annual and mandatory for all clients dabbling in the derivative space of any kind... For all brokers...
I have speculative accounts only since last April. I have traded Currency, SilverMicro,Goldguinea,Goldpetal Futures (not options). I have not heard from any brokers. Is there any format?
Are they asking you to attach last ITR or just self "stated income" only (no proofs?)

brokenbull

OK . Nothing new . My accounts are enabled for futures& options in Equity.Index,Currencies & Commodities. in zerodha . I remember uploading bank statements last year & . I have traded a few stock options trades & few Bank Nifty/Nifty option trades . 95% of currency,commodity futures I trade in Finvasia where also I have uploaded IT + bank statements .
If I do get email like yours now I get what to do. I was wondering whether it was any new ruling. Thanks for the clarification.

Romeo1998

OK . Nothing new . My accounts are enabled for futures& options in Equity.Index,Currencies & Commodities. in zerodha . I remember uploading bank statements last year & . I have traded a few stock options trades & few Bank Nifty/Nifty option trades . 95% of currency,commodity futures I trade in Finvasia where also I have uploaded IT + bank statements .
If I do get email like yours now I get what to do. I was wondering whether it was any new ruling. Thanks for the clarification.
Sir icicidirect keep telling me to update kyc after every few months :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i always say student n income less than 1 lac per annum :pompus::DD:DD:DD
unko kya pata hum rksv n zerodha me kya karta he :pompus::DD:DD:DD