Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
mota bhai won't be happy...

RIL most sold stock by mutual fund schemes in July

Mutual fund equity schemes sold Reliance Industries' shares worth ₹6,674 crore in July, according to data sourced from Edelweiss Alternative Research and ACE MF.

https://www.livemint.com/mutual-fun...tual-fund-schemes-in-july-11597242814977.html

Meanwhile, other stocks which were sold most by mutual fund schemes in July included HDFC Bank and HDFC with an outflow of ₹2,072 crore and ₹1,546 crore, respectively. Among large caps, Axis Bank, Bharti Airtel and Hindustan Unilever also saw cut in exposure by equity mutual fund schemes in July.

iwillwin

mota bhai won't be happy...

RIL most sold stock by mutual fund schemes in July

Mutual fund equity schemes sold Reliance Industries' shares worth ₹6,674 crore in July, according to data sourced from Edelweiss Alternative Research and ACE MF.

https://www.livemint.com/mutual-fun...tual-fund-schemes-in-july-11597242814977.html

Meanwhile, other stocks which were sold most by mutual fund schemes in July included HDFC Bank and HDFC with an outflow of ₹2,072 crore and ₹1,546 crore, respectively. Among large caps, Axis Bank, Bharti Airtel and Hindustan Unilever also saw cut in exposure by equity mutual fund schemes in July.
so who bought it...retailers don't have heavy purse

There may be a variety of reasons.

I always keep ping running to check for disturbances in internet connection.

View attachment 43792

If the connection is ok, then the refresh should not be choked up for long, just waiting a while clears it.

Another checkpoint is to close unnecessary programs running on the computer. Sometimes some program/ website may be interfering with the connection.

If nothing works, close the Nest using task manager and restart it.
It was working fine till my laptop was cluttered with unlimited programs..
When I installed fresh copy of windows 10 with old programs removed, the problem started...
Works fine till login and first disconnection..
Ater net is reconnected all other programs(browser etc) work well including the NEST order placement and cancellation..
only the marketwatch scripts stops rereshing..
They refresh price once when i do "Refresh marketwatch scripts" and again stop

Logging in again works but for nest it's time consuming

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Some friends i know are getting out of mfs and investing in stocks on their own.
Yes,Lot of folks are doing that now. They are directly investing in Stocks. SEBI will come up with something now to curb this in the name of "investor protection" or prevent "curb excessive speculation" or " curb volatility".

It was working fine till my laptop was cluttered with unlimited programs..
When I installed fresh copy of windows 10 with old programs removed, the problem started...
Works fine till login and first disconnection..
Ater net is reconnected all other programs(browser etc) work well including the NEST order placement and cancellation..
only the marketwatch scripts stops rereshing..
They refresh price once when i do "Refresh marketwatch scripts" and again stop

Logging in again works but for nest it's time consuming
Which broker ? If possible, ask for teamviewer support during the market hours.