Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Agree but TikTok users' data is not like HNI data if you understand what i mean :)
It holds more relevance than HNI data, as they are targeted for ad spends.
Hardly any HNI spends too much time on social media, and spends money on social media. The kind that involves inapp purchases.
For a company looking to earn revenue from inapp purchases, this data is a gold mine.

midhoo

Anybody please help.

If I Sell 11350 Put and Call + Buy 11400 CE and 11300 PE, any chance for profit as per today's condition?

OR I Sell 11300 Put and 11400 Call + Buy 11450 CE and 11250 PE

Thanks

Last edited:
TracerBullet bro,
how much space is required, if I wish to take backup of my entire os or say a partition with 50GB contents. Will it be equal to actual size or less.
and how much time it will take for a 50 GB partition

Thanks
Around 30-35gb partition with windows and trading softwares produce an image of about 15-20gb. Very fast on SSD, my input and output drives are both SSD and backup gets done in 5-7 mins and too live - without having to shutdown/restart. Also you can do differential so subsequent images can be smaller and paid version has incremental too if you want even smaller diffs. But free is enough and it has great backup and recovery features in its boot image. Once i had issue with startup which it fixed easily.
Storage is cheap, SSDs are very fast and it really speeds up boot and loading times. Worth the investment. You can have say an M2SSD + normal one in a laptop these days. Or can do SSD in laptop + usb3 drive. or just create 2 partitions on single ssd. Also keep the a copy of the backup in some offline harddisk always so that any virus attack does not damage your backup. another reason to keep trading in separate machine where you dont do much else other than updates and trading.