Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It was working fine till my laptop was cluttered with unlimited programs..
When I installed fresh copy of windows 10 with old programs removed, the problem started...
Works fine till login and first disconnection..
Ater net is reconnected all other programs(browser etc) work well including the NEST order placement and cancellation..
only the marketwatch scripts stops rereshing..
They refresh price once when i do "Refresh marketwatch scripts" and again stop

Logging in again works but for nest it's time consuming
Since you reinstalled windows, check if you installed drivers for your network hardware. Also can try to test on both wifi and lan.

Also, you really dont need to reinstall os just to remove programs if you are not facing any issue. Just remove the programs ...
And since trading is our profession, we cannot have so much disruption without a backup plan. Either another pc, or you could have installed to a diff partition along side current installation. And even better, take backups of your entire os. Macrium reflect is really good for that and quite fast.
Another thing you can do is to keep you trading machine separate from your other activities. Trading os only has trading related software.

Since you reinstalled windows, check if you installed drivers for your network hardware. Also can try to test on both wifi and lan.

Also, you really dont need to reinstall os just to remove programs if you are not facing any issue. Just remove the programs ...
And since trading is our profession, we cannot have so much disruption without a backup plan. Either another pc, or you could have installed to a diff partition along side current installation. And even better, take backups of your entire os. Macrium reflect is really good for that and quite fast.
Another thing you can do is to keep you trading machine separate from your other activities. Trading os only has trading related software.
TracerBullet bro,
how much space is required, if I wish to take backup of my entire os or say a partition with 50GB contents. Will it be equal to actual size or less.
and how much time it will take for a 50 GB partition

Thanks

TracerBullet bro,
how much space is required, if I wish to take backup of my entire os or say a partition with 50GB contents. Will it be equal to actual size or less.
and how much time it will take for a 50 GB partition

Thanks
Thanks for the question, @tradermodified

Second the question.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I wanted to say that these must have been bought by fii and dii...retailers don't have capacity to buy 6700 crore shares
Check Amfi data. If retailers can buy MF, ETF in tune of thousands of Cr, they could buy stocks directly too!

Btw, ril promotors holding was increased by few basis points between march and june. No data available for July though.