Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
People will move to Baj securities only if their platfor is better than zerodha. I mean in free or low brokerage zerodha (or one or two other) provides better charts and technology platform. Bajaj will need to beat them on technology front. May be they could end up in taking existing biz from likes of icici direct or hdfc security.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
People will move to Baj securities only if their platfor is better than zerodha. I mean in free or low brokerage zerodha (or one or two other) provides better charts and technology platform. Bajaj will need to beat them on technology front. May be they could end up in taking existing biz from likes of icici direct or hdfc security.
May be they will provide services to HNI only as per that notification, so no competition to zerodha and other discount brokers.
Even if they open services to all tab bhi zerodha ko koi farak nahi padega. As somewhere Nitin kamath has posted ki purane clients market mein paisa gawa ke gayab hote rehte hain, isliye business partners (bakra fansau) ke through naye naye bakro ki supply jari rakhni padti hai. Zerodha ke partners poori india mein har choti badi jagah se clients pakad ke laate hain.

May be they will provide services to HNI only as per that notification, so no competition to zerodha and other discount brokers.
Even if they open services to all tab bhi zerodha ko koi farak nahi padega. As somewhere Nitin kamath has posted ki purane clients market mein paisa gawa ke gayab hote rehte hain, isliye business partners (bakra fansau) ke through naye naye bakro ki supply jari rakhni padti hai. Zerodha ke partners poori india mein har choti badi jagah se clients pakad ke laate hain.
Bhai bura mat maan but reading so much Hindi is very uncomfortable. 1 line somewhere is fine but these days in certain posts I only walls of text in Hindi. I respect the language a lot but it is becoming a bit too much of an effort to process all of it.

Please request that it is not the first language of many of us. Particularly from the South of the Vindhya mountains.

Hope you understand. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
I am looking to purchase previous years's NSE options data, going back atleast 3 to 4 years. I am willing to spend money on the data as well. Can someone please direct me to vendor names who can provide me with that historical data?

I will be thankful for suggestions
Please enable your pm or send me a pm.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
after china's surveillance, it's time for Indian govt..

https://www.ft.com/content/d50dcf96-0223-11ea-b7bc-f3fa4e77dd47

Indian authorities have defended their plans to build a sweeping facial recognition system after criticism that they are creating a mass-surveillance tool with minimal oversight. The National Crime Records Bureau said the proposed facial recognition system, which would be among the world’s most ambitious in its breadth, has adequate approval, does not violate the principle of consent and will be maintained under strict safeguards.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
after china's surveillance, it's time for Indian govt..

https://www.ft.com/content/d50dcf96-0223-11ea-b7bc-f3fa4e77dd47

Indian authorities have defended their plans to build a sweeping facial recognition system after criticism that they are creating a mass-surveillance tool with minimal oversight. The National Crime Records Bureau said the proposed facial recognition system, which would be among the world’s most ambitious in its breadth, has adequate approval, does not violate the principle of consent and will be maintained under strict safeguards.
in line with above, recently most of opposition, prominent people who oppose govt, lawyers etc were hacked on whatsapp. Not so surprisingly bjp politicians or supporters were not on the list

https://www.ft.com/content/86473090-fefa-11e9-b7bc-f3fa4e77dd47