Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Asian Paints over 4 % up...people have started painting their homes looks like....good stocks bounce back...irrespective of Corona,lockdown.....

Expecting a strong upmove in RIL after this consolidation.....

I connect my mobile phone with my laptop with mobile hotspot USB connection with USB cable and do stock market trading on it......no need of any USB dongle....
Sir you must be using this phone dedicated only for the network and not for calling/receiving calls during market hours.

I was also thinking on these terms with a separate SIM, but in this case using a Dongle with 4G SIM also seemed a good idea

No I can receive calls and make calls from the same phone.....I even have mobile trading terminal on the phone working simultaneously...
I had, for a few days, tried using the mobile phone as the hotspot for my laptop. I found that 1) The phone becomes too hot because of long active use, 2) It can function, in parallel, as a normal phone - phone calls, messages etc. but the ping drops ("Request timed out") at least once during such an activity.

Using a hotspot makes it much more peaceful for me, so maybe phone as a hotspot is not for active day trading, ok for other timeframes.

Air India flight from Dubai to Kozikode landing at Kozikode in Kerala met with an accident with 190 passengers (including crew) onboard while landing......hope the injured get quick medical treatment and recover.......luckily the aircraft did not catch fire so chances of survival are good......

Last edited: