Day Trading Stocks & Futures

If someone wants to invest in Soverein Gold Bonds issued by RBI in the current series, he has 1 more hour to invest at Rs 5284 per gram.....I have put in some money in it today......

My friend did a 55 years analysis of Gold and he found CAGR of 12.84 % ...Gold price in 1965 was Rs 71.75 per 10 grams and today it is over Rs 55000...in 2015 gold was at Rs 26343 per 10 grams......

Last 5 years CAGR of gold is 15.86 %.........

Last edited:
My friend did a 55 years analysis of Gold and he found CAGR of 12.84 % ...Gold price in 1965 was Rs 71.75 per 10 grams and today it is over Rs 55000...

Last 5 years CAGR of gold is 15.86 %.........
Any other studies ? In 1960, it was Rs. 100 per 10 gm.

I use airtel 4G hotspot, with JioFi2 as backup. I had, for 2-3 months, used Den broadband. It worked very well, but the ping broke down 4-5 times a day, and it was very disturbing. So I switched back to airtel hotspot which gives me a regular ping regardless of the location.

I am hearing a lot of good things about Airtel broadband and Jio fiber, but I don't need that much power so am not planning to spend about Rs. 1000 per month.
I just found out that on windows 10
we can use 2/3 net connections simultaneously
by as simple as a "right click" :)

In Network & Sharing, select all the networks you have
like fixed line BB (Ethernet), Wifi plus lets say USB tethered one

highlight all and right click, select bridge and windows 10 automatically
creates a bridged network connection

Now I don't know the pros and cons of this setup

But if this works then it will be easiest solution I have ever explored
combining 1) USB with JioFi Dongle 2) Hotspot from Airtel SIM
and 3) BB on Fixed Line (where I stay don't have an option of fiber)

Anyone know more about these things please enlighten us

Thanks

I connect my mobile phone with my laptop with mobile hotspot USB connection with USB cable and do stock market trading on it......no need of any USB dongle....