Day Trading Stocks & Futures

that must be best investment you did ! get money back, as well as get interest for perpetuity ( in terms of fresh veggies)
Not to forget that God made me an instrument to help someone. His 3 year old Kid studies in a playschool that my younger one went to. Till today, handing over money to him brings a feeble protest from him. No amount of money can compare to someone sending out a prayer for you.

lemondew

Can you give me the link to the post. If I remember right nithin said in cnbc tv18 the the new account size opened is much smaller. A healthy argument is good.

AVG acct size is 80,000 as par zerodha and almost all are for investing

this new found liquidity is reason for market's upward movement.

Nikhil Kamath, co-founder and chief investment officer of Zerodha, said the average age of these new retail investors has dropped to 30 and the average ticket size to about ₹80,000.
"Retail investors, after a long time, seem to have come into the markets after a crash, buying large-cap bluechip equity amidst the fall in between 8000-9000 Nifty and are seeing substantial returns. This is a big positive for the ecosystem overall and could lead to increased participation from retail in the days to come," Kamath told Livemint.

lemondew

There is no guarantee or warranty in any funds only that they spend good bucks for compliance to keep themselves safe in case something goes wrong and money is lost. That money is paid by investors as fees with less returns. But that is considered safer by investors.

Investing in some promising youth/ startup could be a good alternative.

You explained it......previously. If I wanted my money to be given to BB category, I would have lent it to my neighbourhood Paanwala or Grocer, at least he would have some shame. Why would I give MY money to FT to donate to BB grade paper.

There is no guarantee or warranty in any funds only that they spend good bucks for compliance to keep themselves safe in case something goes wrong and money is lost. That money is paid by investors as fees with less returns. But that is considered safer by investors.

Investing in some promising youth/ startup could be a good alternative.
All that requires effort. And its easier to put the blame on a fund if you loose. Also, its ingrained into our minds, that Equity funds are the way to create wealth. I beg to differ. Just my views, as an ignorant person.

This is why one needs diversification amoungst various asset classes and various instruments to spread the risk ( and BTW I dont consider funding chaiwala or bhhajiwala or kelewala as an asset class )......risk is everywhere......we dont invest in good stock because of risk....in trading there is risk...in bank deposits there is risk.....in mutual funds there is risk....only PPF,Post office saving ,Govt bonds etc.are risk free (atleast till now)......so each should invest as per his risk perception and risk tolerance.....