Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Both of you want to insist that your point is only right hence the problem.
My point is only that investors got their money back with interest accrued.......ab usme bhi kisi ko problem hai to kya karein ??

My money is my money, especially in a Debt Fund. When I want it back, who is anyone to sidepocket anything. And then give it back.
I would like to compare it to someone breaking into your home, stealing your cash, and returning it after a few months with interest. I am sure very few people would appreciate that. And then, there would be some who would call that thief a changed man, and felicitate him. Same issue, different reactions.
For me, its literally stealing, if someone sidepockets in a Debt Fund.

And I told my daughter just now, her investments of 16500 odd are not considered good enough, she is insignificant. At age 20. Compared to the crores that people are investing in the markets. And that her deployment at 8700 levels are also not good enough, as her account size is so small. She had a few words to say, which I cannot put here :cool::cool: Though father daughter had a good laugh on this topic :):)

She is currently undergoing rigorous training under myself, and handling 4 systems Intraday. But, Intraday, in my accounts. HER investments are just 16500, making her an insignificant Investor. As I edited this, we had another laugh together :cool::cool:

Bajaj Finance almost doubled from its March lows..........:up:

My money is my money, especially in a Debt Fund. When I want it back, who is anyone to sidepocket anything. And then give it back.
I would like to compare it to someone breaking into your home, stealing your cash, and returning it after a few months with interest. I am sure very few people would appreciate that. And then, there would be some who would call that thief a changed man, and felicitate him. Same issue, different reactions.
For me, its literally stealing, if someone sidepockets in a Debt Fund.

And I told my daughter just now, her investments of 16500 odd are not considered good enough, she is insignificant. At age 20. Compared to the crores that people are investing in the markets. And that her deployment at 8700 levels are also not good enough, as her account size is so small. She had a few words to say, which I cannot put here :cool::cool: Though father daughter had a good laugh on this topic :):)
Sumo, you unfortunately know nothing about why the amount was side pocketed......and why it was necessary to protect investors..........and explaining all that will need lots of time so I wont attempt that........FT invested in BB rating paper that was their fault but debt funds are not risk free....sidepocketing was a very good move to protect investors.......

Sumo, you unfortunately know nothing about why the amount was side pocketed......and why it was necessary to protect investors..........and explaining all that will need lots of time so I wont attempt that........FT invested in BB rating paper that was their fault but debt funds are not risk free....sidepocketing was a very good move to protect investors.......
You explained it......previously. If I wanted my money to be given to BB category, I would have lent it to my neighbourhood Paanwala or Grocer, at least he would have some shame. Why would I give MY money to FT to donate to BB grade paper.

You explained it......previously. If I wanted my money to be given to BB category, I would have lent it to my neighbourhood Paanwala or Grocer, at least he would have some shame. Why would I give MY money to FT to donate to BB grade paper.
Dont invest........entirely your choice whether to go to debt funds or local paanwala or bhhajiwala..........but your comments on sidepocketing comes out of your total ignorance........