Day Trading Stocks & Futures

People should come forward to help stranded and helpless. In kerala, UP, etc there are community kitchens to help the poor. in our place, our DC himself was going into distant isolated areas, even in small boat in some places, to give food and groceries to families stranded there. This is a crisis, so the administration as well as people should do their part.

Regarding the chakravyuuh, in the scripture it was defense system of enemy, but this lockdown is our defense chakravyuh system against the virus. Would the virus break our strategy? yet to know.
As long as they are staying in cities/towns there are many ways to help, the problem is most of them want to go back home and the governments don't want them to move, so a small percentage (which is lakhs of people) are trying to walk home even if it is 100s of Kms, there is no community kitchens on the highway

Lock down cannot be indefinite,
also mere sloganeering can help run IT cells of all parties
but it doesn't provide livelihood to the masses.

bpr

Karnataka Government has shown its color by canceling the migrants train.How long they can stop them. PM Modi is trapped inside riddle of lockdown. Lockdown 3.0 announcement was done with out I Me Myself. Now Both ( PM , HM ) are missing from Media. Lockdown decision was without any preparation. Yesterday Ahmedabad 7 days total lockdown was declared just giving 3 hours.
our PM need meditation in kedarnath cave.
Our chief economic adviser says there is no free lunch. Now we need Lord Krishna to successfully comeback from lockdown chakraview .
Do you think that migrants on highway or in confinement with no real help extend to them. Will come back again? Problem with most of people like me is total insensitivity of hardships faced by poor either local or migrants. People are knocking doors and asking for water and any cooked leftovers. I even don't dare to look in to their eyes. This is physiologically crushing. You might not be having faced this issue may think I got insane. Only now Almighty must be merciful as soon as possible. O Mother Nature show us miracle.
this is so stupid ...why would they do that ?

AJK

As long as they are staying in cities/towns there are many ways to help, the problem is most of them want to go back home and the governments don't want them to move, so a small percentage (which is lakhs of people) are trying to walk home even if it is 100s of Kms, there is no community kitchens on the highway

Lock down cannot be indefinite,
also mere sloganeering can help run IT cells of all parties
but it doesn't provide livelihood to the masses.

the people who wanted to walk i suppose was definitely mislead by others to not believe in govts, or may be they weren't taken cared rightly by the local administrations. if they could live here for many months or years for work (even while not having regular work), they could have stayed some more days.. definitely they were mislead that they'd suffer if they stay here i think... there's grains in FCI and administrations were doing their parts to reach poor, but there's so much negativity... it's this negative people who are trying to make profit out of this situation i'd say..

i think lockdown will end as the number of new cases lessens in the zones.. lockdown doesn't mean that they're simply being locked inside room with no food. local govt must be helping them, the negative news spreaders just want to wage fear.

AJK

So called red zones are less in number but responsible for major chunk of Indian GDP
i think we should move with economic relaxation in eligible areas parallel with the containment measures. there was Mahatma Gandhi National rural employment guarantee, and we were using it to give jobs to lower parts of the economy in infrastructure developments. i think we should begin to think in such terms, like minister Gadkari thoughtfully said..

Edit: to note, i don't belong to any IT cells of any party. i left politics before my graduation, but support Indian govt... i'm just sharing my thoughts because i see only negative thoughts around, which are unhealthy for mind as well as nation..

Last edited: