Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

Karnataka Government has shown its color by canceling the migrants train.How long they can stop them. PM Modi is trapped inside riddle of lockdown. Lockdown 3.0 announcement was done with out I Me Myself. Now Both ( PM , HM ) are missing from Media. Lockdown decision was without any preparation. Yesterday Ahmedabad 7 days total lockdown was declared just giving 3 hours.
our PM need meditation in kedarnath cave.
Our chief economic adviser says there is no free lunch. Now we need Lord Krishna to successfully comeback from lockdown chakraview .
Do you think that migrants on highway or in confinement with no real help extend to them. Will come back again? Problem with most of people like me is total insensitivity of hardships faced by poor either local or migrants. People are knocking doors and asking for water and any cooked leftovers. I even don't dare to look in to their eyes. This is physiologically crushing. You might not be having faced this issue may think I got insane. Only now Almighty must be merciful as soon as possible. O Mother Nature show us miracle.

People are knocking doors and asking for water and any cooked leftovers.

where is this happening location, dint see in tv yet...very bad situation..

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
People are knocking doors and asking for water and any cooked leftovers.

where is this happening location, dint see in tv yet...very bad situation..
This might be happening in small towns and villages on highways... there were lots of tv news as well. Problem is we discarded tv media for so long we don’t bother looking or believe them anymore.

Migrant workers are fed up with the insensitive authorities everywhere . . .

Imagine what kind of desperation they would be feeling
trying to venture out to walk for 800-1200 KMs with kids etc.

Even completely crazy / mad people won't do it . . .

It was simple matter of arranging a few trains, and quarantine at home state during Lockdown 1.0

but now receiving states also don't want their own people to come back.

Somehow everyone (those in power) wishing these unknown millions simply vanish from the face of earth . . .

lemondew

No bro. In my 5 years of learning trading I have only found some small edges. That too it works over time. This tax and slippage also eats some. Every swing I cant understand. In morning it was sideways so I said. It could have really broke high lows.....

Only thing I have seen I can be wrong I cannot backtest it is after some good /bad news if there is movement then it continues. That too if the price of stock is not stretched.

Nifty moves well after budget. some stocks may trend well after results. Generally on a random day I couldnt understand breakouts at all.

May be xray can reveal more on nifty breakouts as as he does it mechanically. May he can tell us how reading only price ne could trade nifty past few days or last month...

it came down immediately after u wan to buy ...kuch link he kya? :)

AJK

Karnataka Government has shown its color by canceling the migrants train.How long they can stop them. PM Modi is trapped inside riddle of lockdown. Lockdown 3.0 announcement was done with out I Me Myself. Now Both ( PM , HM ) are missing from Media. Lockdown decision was without any preparation. Yesterday Ahmedabad 7 days total lockdown was declared just giving 3 hours.
our PM need meditation in kedarnath cave.
Our chief economic adviser says there is no free lunch. Now we need Lord Krishna to successfully comeback from lockdown chakraview .
Do you think that migrants on highway or in confinement with no real help extend to them. Will come back again? Problem with most of people like me is total insensitivity of hardships faced by poor either local or migrants. People are knocking doors and asking for water and any cooked leftovers. I even don't dare to look in to their eyes. This is physiologically crushing. You might not be having faced this issue may think I got insane. Only now Almighty must be merciful as soon as possible. O Mother Nature show us miracle.
People should come forward to help stranded and helpless. In kerala, UP, etc there are community kitchens to help the poor. in our place, our DC himself was going into distant isolated areas, even in small boat in some places, to give food and groceries to families stranded there. This is a crisis, so the administration as well as people should do their part.

Regarding the chakravyuuh, in the scripture it was defense system of enemy, but this lockdown is our defense chakravyuh system against the virus. Would the virus break our strategy? yet to know.