Day Trading Stocks & Futures

lemondew

I dont know much of how this will affect employers. This is applicable only to workers and that too working in companies having more than 100 employees. Check complaint portal.

The government doesn't realise how it comes off as in the eyes of the businesses. You may think the class war is amazing. But always remember the businesses will eventually either dump the nation if they had the choice or just not start working. This is under BJP Karnataka.

The regular hardcore support base here will again stay strategically silent or even worst defend such remarks from the government. But remember you can bully a business upto a point. After that no one can take such punishment. They'll say seeya in the next election.

The BJP strategy has become let us create a class war like Congress did all its life. That works well. But eventually empty stomachs will start showing up. The country is much more important than any individual or political outfit. And this rules applies equally to all.

apegaonkar9

The government doesn't realise how it comes off as in the eyes of the businesses. You may think the class war is amazing. But always remember the businesses will eventually either dump the nation if they had the choice or just not start working. This is under BJP Karnataka.

The regular hardcore support base here will again stay strategically silent or even worst defend such remarks from the government. But remember you can bully a business upto a point. After that no one can take such punishment. They'll say seeya in the next election.

The BJP strategy has become let us create a class war like Congress did all its life. That works well. But eventually empty stomachs will start showing up. The country is much more important than any individual or political outfit. And this rules applies equally to all.

Karnataka Government has shown its color by canceling the migrants train.How long they can stop them. PM Modi is trapped inside riddle of lockdown. Lockdown 3.0 announcement was done with out I Me Myself. Now Both ( PM , HM ) are missing from Media. Lockdown decision was without any preparation. Yesterday Ahmedabad 7 days total lockdown was declared just giving 3 hours.
our PM need meditation in kedarnath cave.
Our chief economic adviser says there is no free lunch. Now we need Lord Krishna to successfully comeback from lockdown chakraview .
Do you think that migrants on highway or in confinement with no real help extend to them. Will come back again? Problem with most of people like me is total insensitivity of hardships faced by poor either local or migrants. People are knocking doors and asking for water and any cooked leftovers. I even don't dare to look in to their eyes. This is physiologically crushing. You might not be having faced this issue may think I got insane. Only now Almighty must be merciful as soon as possible. O Mother Nature show us miracle.