Day Trading Stocks & Futures

MSN1979

The business model for airlines stocks has gone for a toss post Covid-19. When fundamentals change, it is a right action to get out of the sector.

Smart_trade
Indigo - lot of space left
Spice Jet - 40/-
Jet aiways - already close to zero
Global Vectra- 37

I saw an interview of a large conducted tours company MD. They are worst sufferers due to Corona virus. The tourists who booked the tours are now cancelling their bookings and asking the money back.They dont have ready cash available because against the booking they have given advance to their local tour operators,hotels,car and bus rentals companies etc against confirmed bookings....now they are requesting the tourists to shift their booking for next year tours and not insist on money back....

She said that they never had any downturn in business in last 30 years but situation now is very difficult.

Smart_trade

MSN1979

I saw an interview of a large conducted tours company MD. They are worst sufferers due to Corona virus. The tourists who booked the tours are now cancelling their bookings and asking the money back.They dont have ready cash available because against the booking they have given advance to their local tour operators,hotels,car and bus rentals companies etc against confirmed bookings....now they are requesting the tourists to shift their booking for next year tours and not insist on money back....

She said that they never had any downturn in business in last 30 years but situation now is very difficult.

Smart_trade

1586150723708.png

MSN1979

Smart_trade

ST da where do u see space for short? I mean which stock?

ST da where do u see space for short? I mean which stock?
Market has still not bottomed...so the stocks to short are Hotel stocks,Airline stocks,banks with poor CASA,Automobiles ( 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers both ) ,public sector banks,ready to eat food companies,food delivery companies the list could be long...

Market will bottom in low volatility down move which could take few months...

Smart_trade

MSN1979

Market has still not bottomed...so the stocks to short are Hotel stocks,Airline stocks,banks with poor CASA,Automobiles ( 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers both ) ,public sector banks,ready to eat food companies,food delivery companies the list could be long...

Market will bottom in low volatility down move which could take few months...

Smart_trade
Yes bank, Indus Bank and axis but data is available on wikipedia for 2017

1586152088988.png