Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Yesterday I was reading Marcellus blog. interesting paragraph

"After all, the critique of our Consistent Compounders Portfolio goes, who knows what will happen to Nestle or Divi’s Lab or Abbott India or Dr Lal Pathlabs in FY21? Maybe people will stop using these products/services due to Covid19 and run away into the forest never to be seen thereafter."

https://marcellus.in/blogs/knowing-the-unknowable/

Raj232

HeHe you realized now. So Raj bro, How is it now free of Donkeys when working from home.
Its good, nice relaxation, but any case no trading for me. Currently only tracking virus and vaccine, hopefully vaccine/cure will be out before things go bad.
I'm least bothered about the donkeys as I'm mentally prepared for full time trading :)

Earlier this week, heard that some companies have started layoffs esp n the IT sector, USA is facing a hard time and many contracts have been cancelled abruptly. So job loss is something that we need to factor in some time or the other. In any case job is only sufficient for the daily daal-chawal, roti-sabji or anna-sambar. ;);)

I would be happy if the companies came out with a VRS (voluntary retirement scheme), I would jump at the offer :D

Any day trading for you, or is it only short term swing trades ?

iwillwin

Its good, nice relaxation, but any case no trading for me. Currently only tracking virus and vaccine, hopefully vaccine/cure will be out before things go bad.
I'm least bothered about the donkeys as I'm mentally prepared for full time trading :)

Earlier this week, heard that some companies have started layoffs esp n the IT sector, USA is facing a hard time and many contracts have been cancelled abruptly. So job loss is something that we need to factor in some time or the other. In any case job is only sufficient for the daily daal-chawal, roti-sabji or anna-sambar. ;);)

I would be happy if the companies came out with a VRS (voluntary retirement scheme), I would jump at the offer :D

Any day trading for you, or is it only short term swing trades ?
Are you confident that u will earn monthly salary comparable amount from trading income after deducting taxes.... paying medical and term insurance... paying school fees for kids

Raj232

Are you confident that u will earn monthly salary comparable amount from trading income after deducting taxes.... paying medical and term insurance... paying school fees for kids
Hey, Not sure if you recollect but at least I have been online for at least 3 years along with Sanju bhai and there was another guy (Shiv) by name who used to trade as well. There have been many tricks that I learnt and one of them was even to avoid trading when necessary, which was one of my main drawbacks. Morevover I traded in options only (option buyer) and have been profitable by and large. (dont forget the Thursday afternoon expiry jackpots) When work got too hectic, I switched to Mutual funds in Sept 2019 and exited in Jan (50%) /Feb 2020 (50%).

Believe it or not short term investing / swing trading is easier than you can imagine. Keep all leverage and margins aside and the headache will be gone :)

Last edited:
That is what I was thinking..itna lamba weekend aur traders vs. investors ki ladai shuru nahi hui..:p
I did not use word "traders" here purposely....used experts...it could be from both traders and investors....:D

Smart_trade

Yesterday I was reading Marcellus blog. interesting paragraph

"After all, the critique of our Consistent Compounders Portfolio goes, who knows what will happen to Nestle or Divi’s Lab or Abbott India or Dr Lal Pathlabs in FY21? Maybe people will stop using these products/services due to Covid19 and run away into the forest never to be seen thereafter."

https://marcellus.in/blogs/knowing-the-unknowable/
Check their April 2020 newsletter...makes interesting read.

Smart_trade

checkmate7