Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I have many friends who are running small scale industries....they all are tired of problems created by Govt inspectors like factory inspector,excise inspectors,GST etc......One of the friends sold his 4-5 units and his remark is " I made lots of money not by running the industry but most of my wealth comes from appreciation I got from my land which I bought for my units....land cost increased multifold and made them rich....

Sad for our country ....the inspector raaj and corruption is still very strong....

Smart_trade
And how new employments can be created if the condition is like this?

Keeping aside all the religious angles / talks . . .

Does it seem some deliberate attempt at using this crisis for attacking the Indian population / government. Maybe patients were deliberately introduced into this large gathering which were going to disperse across the country. Obviously the participants themselves being unaware of being used as guinea pigs :mad:

or its just mere ignorance :eek:

Last edited:
Places where the spread is low and hope it continues to be the same in coming days.
Puducherry, Mizoram, Manipur, Odisha: No new cases in the last five days.
Chattisgarh, Ladakh: No new cases in the last four days.
Haryana: No new cases in the last three days.
Goa: No new cases in the last two days.
No cases reported at all from: Jharkhand, Assam, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Tripura and Arunachal Pradesh.

Source: https://www.covid19india.org/
Lets all pray this continues and all the other states Join the list slowly but steadily . . .

Govt baboos dont understand this...they want their haftas no matter what happens to the industry.....all my friends running industrial units have sent their sons abroad for education and jobs...they dont want them to run the industry....

ST

I have many friends who are running small scale industries....they all are tired of problems created by Govt inspectors like factory inspector,excise inspectors,GST etc......One of the friends sold his 4-5 units and his remark is " I made lots of money not by running the industry but most of my wealth comes from appreciation I got from my land which I bought for my units....land cost increased multifold and made them rich....

Sad for our country ....the inspector raaj and corruption is still very strong....

Smart_trade
And the best joke is single window system for starting business..
submit all your forms in one window and then keep running from dept to dept...

The main issue is that govt officers are not accoutable...they can reject the file on any issue.the state govts are not process driven...

vikas2131

Smart_trade
Unfortunately what i see is India becoming a economy of 10 Trillions and more but completely dominated by foreign companies buying out most of local brands which means economy slavery of west once again if things dn't change soon.

vikas2131

Govt baboos dont understand this...they want their haftas no matter what happens to the industry.....all my friends running industrial units have sent their sons abroad for education and jobs...they dont want them to run the industry....

ST

Some of them would create some good companies but in west and i don't blame them. Couple of days back some body repeated the same stuff on twitter and IAS babus took a great deal of offence to that. Ram Bharose chalta hai yeh desh.

Last edited: