Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

It's same like trading, once we found a fair strategy, we should stick into it and develop it, ensuring smaller loss as possible, i think.. after passout i did planned to start a small-scale conglomerate with my friends, but everyone went behind campus placement
as you said we can do it in a different thread...what asked is more specific..any ideas/products you have worked on...

Once we are accoustomed to trading /investing in the stock market, it is very difficult to start any other business....other businesses also have hard work,competition,capital needed and risk....

A youngster in my building took experience in a small hotel and started a non veg hotel 2 months ago.....now he is in big loss, due to rent of the premises,salaries,utensils,dishes purchase,interest on loans and no customers....

Anything related to convenience of people has better chances of success...

Smart_trade

Last edited:

Raj232

We were +200 cases yesterday and on course today to top that number.
Hopefully these are the last of the spikes that occurred just before the lockdown.
The last spikes could be 2 :
1. 22 March gatherings 5 pm - 9 pm (impact would be limited)
2. fleeing of labourers around 25th March.
... effect (symptoms) would be noticed 5-12 days later...

XRAY27

who knows how many carriers are hiding in delhi.
My state added 17 cases mostly from this Delhi contact :madi::mad:

Untitled.png

source : EENADU newspaper

mohan.sic

Do you know the biggest reason for a start-up failure?

Under-estimating the capital required before the business gets to break-even
at the same time over estimating the cash flow the business will generate

If you take care of the above you should be ok

Best wishes

the big issue is lack of support from concerned dept's / the govt

visited few district industries centers, and ask them to suggest any proposals with project reports...you will be shocked to hear their answers....

these people are just focused on procuring land, developing msme parks and selling the land...not blaming them but govt should take initiative to adress some core issues...

Wuhan Residents Say COVID-19 Death Toll Far Greater Than Official Figures, Cite Cremation Stats: Report

At present, seven funeral homes are running in Wuhan. The RFA report claimed 5,000 urns — almost double the number of deaths reported — had been distributed by Hankou Funeral Home’s supplier in a single day.

https://www.news18.com/news/world/w...ures-cite-cremation-stats-report-2557473.html
who cares about wuhan suhan. abhi to apne hi picwaade main aag legi huyee hai. (we are on fire as off now)