Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Looks like all government officials brains were working on CAA, NRC, NPR while drafting the budget... This government has misplaced priorities ..added more complexity to already complex tax structure...No wonder market reacted the way it did....

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

vikas2131

Looks like all government officials brains were working on CAA, NRC, NPR while drafting the budget... This government has misplaced priorities ..added more complexity to already complex tax structure...No wonder market reacted the way it did....

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Nothing to do CAA NRC NPR. Same thing is happening since 2014. They really have no idea to fix this. It is as simple as that.

bpr

So in new tax slab you will pay more :DD:DD ….Check guys and let us know if I am wrong..

Shlok nikal raha hai govt ke liye good its not allowed to say here...Nothing for us
you are wrong ...for most people(99%) the new tax slab will be better
even with dedcutons the old system cannot beat new system
80c and other deductons essentially are now obsolete...
here is a quck calculation I did for income of 20 lakh
1580556547906.png

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
looks like govt think NRI's earn lots of money so better tax them... This could affect lots of IT employees on short term visit where they are paid per diem instead of salary which use to be non-taxable in their temporary country. Now all this income will be taxable at highest rate
----------

The government on Saturday announced changes in the Income Tax Act to define a non-resident Indian for tax purposes.

“We’ve made changes in Income Tax Act where if an Indian citizen stays out of country for more than 182 days, he becomes non-resident. So we’ve made some changes, now in order to become non-resident he has to stay out of country for 240 days,” Revenue Secretary Ajay Bhushan Pandey said at a customary post-Budget press conference of the Union finance minister.

But if any Indian citizen is not a resident of any country in the world, he will be deemed to be a resident of India and the government will tax his income.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
View attachment 40015
how much max exemption is allowed before the income is considered for Tax ? this amount will be part of salary in new system.

ST da,.

Your views on IDFC and ITC are awaited
IDFC Bank
I have seen interview of Mr Vaidyanathan on CNBC Awaz after the results...he says he has to make large provisions for Vodaphone Idea exposure which his bank has from before the time he took over but he is reducing the large corporate book and increasing individual advances book . The NPAs are bound to be there in large corporate exposure. Every bank has it.This is a sick bank which is being revived and in next 2 years we will see excellent results . So I am staying invested as I found his reasoning honest and good.He took over just 2 years back so we have to give him time to address the previous regime issues.

ITC

This stock always tanks before the budget and then comes up as the time passes...this budget is harsh in tobacco products and that has hit ITC.

Smart_trade

checkmate7

View attachment 40015
In new tax system you won't get 80c 80D housing loan deduction benefits put that also in your old calculations...

travi

bhai, still many articles just getting published.
I'm also trying to wrap my head around it.

Around 70 exemptions have been removed.
now need to compare head-to-head for 2-3 income groups.
HRA ( or housing loan ) used to be a very big component, by removing it what diff it makes needs to be analysed.

From the looks of it, increment of 5% slabs definitely shaves off alot of tax on higher slabs.

A read for some
https://m.rediff.com/business/repor...l-income-tax-raises-customs-duty/20200201.htm

View attachment 40015

Last edited: