Day Trading Stocks & Futures

NIFTY RSI triple divergence

Looks different in another website.

from chartink.com

1577189906123.png

But we can see it developing on icharts.in

1577190172452.png

The next 3-4 candles will provide confirmation.

AJK

any guesstimate of time for 12600 and 33000

Though I anticipate for 33500/34000, on trading/holding above 31500, as per my tukka analysis, but no time guesstimate
per my tukka analysis, based on monthly timeframe NS is still bullish. on daily and weekly seems to want to take support on 12100-200 range to go up again in a month or two (BN ~31700-32000). my tukka view only. also whenever vix goes down, shows a tuk tuk upmove in index. lets see where it goes.

I had a short position in HDFC Bank 1300 Nov Call and the same was squared off today in profit as per Fyer"s physical settlement policy....but I saw many contracts trading and wonder if all contracts are trading with Rs 6.5 Lacs margin per contract ( full value of the contract) or 500 shares delivery in demat account with the broker. Or every broker has different policy and few allow clients to square off till Thursday noon... ?

Smart_trade

Last edited:

soft_trader

I had a short position in HDFC Bank 1300 Nov Call and the same was squared off today in profit as per Fyer"s physical settlement policy....but I saw many contracts trading and wonder if all contracts are trading with Rs 6.5 Lacs margin per contract ( full value of the contract) or 500 shares delivery in demat account with the broker. Or every broker has different policy and few allow clients to square off till Thursday noon... ?

Smart_trade
No, the margin varies from broker to broker. For example: zerodha charges 2x of NRML margin on second last day of expiry (i.e. today) and full contract value on the day of expiry. This is for short options.

For long ITM options, zerodha charges 50% of the contract value on second last day and full contract value on expiry day.

So it depends on your broker. Most of the discount brokers charge additional margin from Monday of the expiry day. Some traditional brokers allow you to continue with normal margin till expiry day.

BN index
needs to cross and sustain above 32350 for 32450 and 32600,
else may dip below 32200 to rise again.

Though IMO, a small gap up open tomorrow
ltp 32286