Day Trading Stocks & Futures

PreSap

For people who are foreseeing impending recession etc. below is a list of companies, majority of them will survive through the downturn and will be firsts to shine when the Sun rises again from the east. I will be around to back my statement. One can diversify amongst them with max allocation of 12-15% in any one company.
Bajaj finance
Bajaj finserv
HDFC Bank
HDFC
KOTAk bank
Reliance
BIOCON
Asianpaint
HDFC life
SBI life
DMARt
Titan
Axis bank/ICICI Bank
IDFC first bank
LT
Maruti
TCS
Britannia
Nestle
Pidilite
Bata
Do Axis and ICICI also belong in the same league? ICICI has management issues recently (Kochhar and co) and Axis seems to be falling in spurts (atleast that’s what I seem to have observed by taking shorts in it recently during intraday).

Thanks for the list. Very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Axis and ICICI also belong in the same league? ICICI has management issues recently (Kochhar and co) and Axis seems to be falling in spurts (atleast that’s what I seem to have observed by taking shorts in it recently during intraday).

No...ICICI Bank and Axis Bank dont belong to the consistant wealth compounders catagory.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

I have kept either/or, they are there being better than all nationalised banks, have shown improvement in there NPAs recently and grown in recent quarters.
They are not in the same league as HDFC bank or Kotak bank. However if bought in a correction can beat Nifty returns, but the capital allocated to them will be much lower than their strong peers.

Vivek

ncube

I'm not a Price action trader and it is referred to price action traders...yes mechanical with MP..used to dancing between add on or all in..finally settled with all in..i'm not qualified to comment.. :)
Ah, I think I misunderstood, thought he was asking about how a trader make his strategy systematic/mechanical and execute it. Systematic trading is just a process and not a strategy by itself, hence any rule based strategy can be made systematic.

Not much familiar with MP, thought it was Price action + volume based analysis. Lot more to learn...long way to go..:)

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Reposting a post by you know, who, about return expectations in trading. What consistently successful traders make on an average....

"Difficult to give a generalised answer to this as the monthly/ annual returns will depend on many variables such as how well the markets are trending,trader’s expertise,choppiness of the market etc .But if one is consistently profitable in 9 months out of 12, he is amongst top 30 % of the traders,if he makes over 30 % on his capital in a year,he is in top 10% ,with over 60% he is in top 5 % and with over 100% he is in top 2 % of the trader universe.....and best in this universe make over 300% but every batsman cannot be Sachin Tendulkar....can he ?

I have always considered consistency over a long period very important.If one makes 30-60 % on his capital he is going to be rich soon.Also as the capital increases,maintaining the returns % is very difficult...making 60 % on Rs 10 Lakhs capital is a different game than making even 30 % @ on Rs 2 Cr capital.........trading should be fun and enjoyable activity which is also profitable.It helps us compete against our own self...

Smart_trade"

Very few stocks from Nifty 50 and Nifty Next 50 will appear in consistant compounders list. Also some may get dropped and some will enter the list afresh...investor needs to keep his knowledge updated to do these changes which will be 2-4 stocks per year....

Smart_trade