Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
R power and R com carried a great and hallowed Reliance brand name on its back. For the ordinary person who goes to job and invests in stocks without doing so much research, the brand name that the great Dhiru bhai once built mattered a lot.

As regards DHFL, forget SRK or even that it was being seen by millions of eye balls every time an IPL match involving the Mumbai Paltan was playing, it was still being recommended by so called experts on TV like S.P. Tulsian etc reaching. All those unfortunate fellows who invested at peaks are now ruing their fortunes. Even Graphite. Just because it reached such peaks, people were averaging it at 800 and 700 and etc. Timely profit booking is necessary and an active investment outlook based mindset needed but majority of them cannot do that.

If a particular trading strategy is making 25% per week instead of a year, why do that? Better to bend your head down, become humble and follow it like a machine with some kind of clockwork precision. My 2 cents. People will beg to differ with me and that's the true beauty of a diverse and democratic setup like ours. :) and want to clear out the air that just because I predict something will happen makes me a negative and gloomy person. I call a spade a spade and if that upsets a few persons moods, well good luck to them. A doctor cannot sugarcoat an illness to a patient and give false illusions to the patient saying everything is rosy. So going but that logic every doctor in the country is a merchant of doom and gloom just because he diagnosed a serious case. No one wants to be a gloomy fellow in life but you gotta deliver the stuff based on what you see so that one is better prepared and does things in a different way. Hai ki nahi? :D Consider this akin to that.

Meanwhile Happy Durgashtami to all. May Durga Maa bless us all :)
If your strategy is making 25% per week consistently, then all this discussion should have no effect on you, and you can ignore what all has been said. No amount of investing ever will match your returns.

If your strategy is making 25% per week consistently, then all this discussion should have no effect on you, and you can ignore what all has been said. No amount of investing ever will match your returns.
I prefer not to comment on my returns generated in public forums - well atleast for now. I leave that to your imagination. Likewise, as far as ignoring comments and everything go, you can do the same too. It shouldn't have an effect on you as well :)

vivektrader

I prefer not to comment on my returns generated in public forums - well atleast for now. I leave that to your imagination. Likewise, as far as ignoring comments and everything go, you can do the same too. It shouldn't have an effect on you as well :)
In that case even my imagination tells me that 25% returns per week is imaginary, my imagination is also rational.

Bhai jara dheere bolo....with 25% per week I see Bill Gates Jack Ma and Satya Nadellas of the world rushing to take multiple TJ ID....:)and taking first flight to come to India and meet the person....I see a sure world war for that system and doomsday prediction will come true without Great Doomsday Band playing....first let India use that strategy to increase our GDP,remove poverty,give better prices to farmers,better education,better healthcare to our people....bhai we use that strategy for our country and then let the world know it.....

Smart_ trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

Bhai jara dheere bolo....with 25% per week I see Bill Gates Jack Ma and Satya Nadellas of the world rushing to take TJ ID....:)and taking first flight to come to India and meet the person....I see a sure world war for that system and doomsday prediction will come true without Great Doomsday Band playing....first let India use that strategy to increase our GDP,remove poverty,give better prices to farmers,better education,better healthcare to our people....bhai we use that strategy for our country and then let the world know it.....

Smart_ trade
Meri toh bolti hee band ho gayi hai:DD
Edit: meditating in peace....

Surya Prabha Vahanam today in the Sri Venkateswara Brahmovatsams.

Some things are more important than trading and/or investing. Om Namo Venkatesa!!

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-06 at 09.45.03.jpeg

Last edited: