Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

No Sir, learning is a lifelong process and not with the intention to change any of my existing systems but like you mentioned in your signature its to enable actions. I always liked this statement in your signature. One never know how the knowledge one has gained through learning new concepts will come to our use in future...:)

I try to keep my strategies to be non correlated, I already use a strategy based on price action + volume, since I thought MP is based on similar concept did not explore it much.
Sirji,

Incompetence is a fear and completeness is a myth.pure price action,mp,elliot wave,TDST..all belongs to different schools with there own draw backs and merits which is part and parcel .I could not make or understand pure PA,TDST..so settled with MP..trade size is a issue ,which was later settled with all in...trading knowledge is for action not for education..so I stopped it(adding new things)

What matters is application with your given knowledge to its core and wait for result,this is what I understood from my dancing :DD

Last edited:

ncube

Sirji,

Incompetence is a fear and completeness is a myth.pure price action,mp,elliot wave,TDST..all belongs to different schools with there own draw backs and merits which is part and parcel .I could not make or understand pure PA,TDST..so settled with MP..trade size is a issue ,which was later settled with all in...trading knowledge is for action not for education..so I stopped it(adding new things)

What matters is application with your given knowledge to its core and wait for result,this is what I understood from my dancing :DD
Good to know that you have stopped tinkering with your system as it is impossible to have a perfect system. Accepting the system for its capabilities and executing it efficiently is more important.

However do not stop learning, one should never stop gaining new knowledge and it's not just in trading.

Couple of quotes which I like and keeps me motivated to learn more:

"Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow" - William Pollard

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:

XRAY27

Good to know that you have stopped tinkering with your system as it is impossible to have a perfect system. Accepting the system for its capabilities and executing it efficiently is more important.

However do not stop learning, one should never stop gaining new knowledge and it's not just in trading.

Couple of quotes which I like and keeps me motivated to learn more:

"Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow" - William Pollard

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
Sir ,

There is world beyond this trading..which we all know..i'm on that..it involves both learning and unlearning , i just posted on basis of trading not in general..in trading with respective to mechanical system in particular..needs action once there is a proven system..adding more is hazardous .

KAL.YUG

iwillwin

A bear market is typically when price falls by at least 20% from the recent high of a bull market.
Nifty was down by 12.11% and Sensex by 10.73%

For me it looks like a prolonged range bound market.
(I am not an expert but that is what I have observed, my views/opinion may be wrong )
May be they meant bear markets in midcap/small caps stocks....index can remain afloat by management