Day Trading Stocks & Futures

DMart? Are you serious? This company alone justifies further development of SLBS so that stock can be borrowed cheaply and sold. Worldwide brick and mortar retail is shutting down and moving online here we are allocating capital to the sector in 2019 as if they're on the verge of creating desktop nuclear fusion!
Inspite of online shopping, the brick and mortar retail is doing well. Many of the world giants are very keen in entering Indian Markets....

People have been bearish on this stock from when it was Rs 700.....they have missed a great stock...so if you are skeptical about Dmart, feel free join the group.

Smart_trade

checkmate7

India me abhi tak supermarket hi nahi ayye bhai...

India is behind others but at the same time innovation is ahead of world market too! India is leading in mobile payment (although the pace is not what it should be, many african countries shown great growth recently). On line delivery hadn't taken off in India like most countries due to trust factor and lack of use of plastic for transactions. However, road side Kirana shops (mom and pop stores/brick or mortar) are giving Credit and free delivery on whatsapp !!

DMart and like stores will first try to kill these 100s of shops in vicinity. Later on they will move to online delivery once infrastructure is ready...
Is Dmart very big supermart in Maharashtra ??? Havent got any clue so asking...In NCR Bigbazaar/Reliance yahi chalta hai no dmart here

apegaonkar9

I have gyaan deficiency syndrome abhi dawai chal rahi hai TJ me :p.. you also take medicine here lots of stuff present :)
Gurudev TJ aur Ravi bhai ,Muzkobhi to lift Kara do....,, It's really nice that you share your honest views. Nifty future ne weekend Bana Diya. Abhi Jara Yes bank ke neeche ane ka intazar hai.
It's proud of being member of TJ forum from quite long time.

prabhu, idhar ek hi guru hai, wo hain ST Sir.
Nahi bhai...I have no desire to be a Guru....To me few lakhs increased in my demat account valuation is more important than being a guru which is a thankless job anyway......I just share few things I know amongst friends here ...people are free to take it or leave it....

Smart_trade

Inspite of online shopping, the brick and mortar retail is doing well. Many of the world giants are very keen in entering Indian Markets....

People have been bearish on this stock from when it was Rs 700.....they have missed a great stock...so if you are skeptical about Dmart, feel free join the group.

Smart_trade
I only wish there was a way to express my scepticism (and profit from it :)).

Is Dmart very big supermart in Maharashtra ??? Havent got any clue so asking...In NCR Bigbazaar/Reliance yahi chalta hai no dmart here
Not a big supermart but it is most efficiently run supermart.....go and spend few hours in their stores to see the people shopping, their pricing, rush at the billing counter....I go there every 3 months just to see things myself.

I only wish there was a way to express my scepticism (and profit from it :)).
Simple...short all the wealth compounders and remain short for next 2-3 years ,if you are right you will make wealth, if wrong, you will help someone else make wealth......:)put your money on your views....

Smart_trade