Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Bhai HDFC Bank,Asian Paints ,DMart etc are not trading stocks...atleast I consider them investment stocks....these will give us steady returns.....HDFC Bank is a good investment buy around 1100...but if the time horizon is 3-5 years then buying here also is fine.....but one should not lose his peace of mind if it drops little more...

Smart_trade
DMart? Are you serious? This company alone justifies further development of SLBS so that stock can be borrowed cheaply and sold. Worldwide brick and mortar retail is shutting down and moving online here we are allocating capital to the sector in 2019 as if they're on the verge of creating desktop nuclear fusion!

Last edited:

checkmate7

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Coal India has spent a lot of time between 200-300. I think that now will make a new trading range and give the traders a chance to play the ranges.

View attachment 37914
coal india is cash cow for govt.

155 Rs in dividend since listing... Bulk of it coming between 2014-2018 !!

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
DMart? Are you serious? This company alone justifies further development of SLBS so that stock can be borrowed cheaply and sold. Worldwide brick and mortar retail is shutting down and moving online here we are allocating capital to the sector in 2019 as if they're on the verge of creating desktop nuclear fusion!
India me abhi tak supermarket hi nahi ayye bhai...

India is behind others but at the same time innovation is ahead of world market too! India is leading in mobile payment (although the pace is not what it should be, many african countries shown great growth recently). On line delivery hadn't taken off in India like most countries due to trust factor and lack of use of plastic for transactions. However, road side Kirana shops (mom and pop stores/brick or mortar) are giving Credit and free delivery on whatsapp !!

DMart and like stores will first try to kill these 100s of shops in vicinity. Later on they will move to online delivery once infrastructure is ready...

sridhga

I do not know what SLBS is. But have you checked the stock performance since its listing? Compare it to the performance of the other stocks that listed in the last 10 years. Then please comment if you are also backed by some fundamental analysis.