Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Pehle 2009 wala gap bhi to fill hona hai :p
already listed my kidney on ebay :DD
agle 1-2 saal mein Risky bhai ka 6k, aur ayenge 10 saal baad Jhunjhun bhai ka book karne 1L pe :DD

I think by then, these landscape displays of 16:9 will change to tower displays of 9:16 :DD
Chart theek se dikhta nahi hai :rofl:

Riskyman

already listed my kidney on ebay :DD
agle 1-2 saal mein Risky bhai ka 6k, aur ayenge 10 saal baad Jhunjhun bhai ka book karne 1L pe :DD

I think by then, these landscape displays of 16:9 will change to tower displays of 9:16 :DD
Chart theek se dikhta nahi hai :rofl:
Just fyi, on the 19th, a day before the massive move Nifty PE was at 26.50. Investors have very limited scope of getting very good gains from these levels. At 29-30 levels, the market is considered at over bought. At least in terms of traditional wisdom.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Really strange. omnesys main product is nest trader. To discontinue it why would they purchase it.?
sometimes companies purchase other companies to get rid of competition, Or to capture their customers.

Classic case is Thumps UP purchased by Coca Cola. They stopped selling thumps up after buying it from Parle. Result was boom in Pepsi customers. Only in India Pepsi was selling More then Coke. so they re-introduced it with marketing by Salman.

Btw, when Parle sold thumpsup to Coca cola, it's sell was more then combined sale of Pepsi and Coca cola.

travi

Just fyi, on the 19th, a day before the massive move Nifty PE was at 26.50. Investors have very limited scope of getting very good gains from these levels. At 29-30 levels, the market is considered at over bought. At least in terms of traditional wisdom.
yes, then my calcs are right na ? it will take atleast 1yr to half the PE also :p

travi

Just 5 days ago people were talking of Nifty 10000,9000,7000 and now talking of 12800,15000,25000 and 100000..... 5 days ago investing in anything was considered a sin......total change of sentiments....

Smart_trade
sirji now we are a bit upgraded. now is talk of 6K to 1L, matlab full range :DD
waiting for somebody's signal to dump entire portfolio