Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

With my limited knowledge, if one wants to save tax by starting up an industry, isn't that good for the country? At least job creation will be there... And by chance if it turns out success or acquired by some biggie, entrepreneur just got lottery. Don't know much, i think we should discuss. I'm an aspiring entrepreneur
his context is different. These aren't enterprises but more like shell companies (dummy) then you can show lot of expenses and evade tax.

What is much needed is a boost to manufacturing i.e the small/medium scale guys. This is the sector that has borne the maximum brunt thus far. Demonetization, economic slowdown, increase imports from china have all rendered this sector in a bad shape.
Corporate tax cut may be a good thing but its unlikely to propel the economy back to 8%. At best it is only good from an earnings/stock market perspective. Unless, significant steps are taken to revive MSMEs the economy will continue to languish.
Maybe that's why US took China decisions. We should also follow it to some extent to boost small scale businesses here i think.

his context is different. These aren't enterprises but more like shell companies (dummy) then you can show lot of expenses and evade tax.
Wouldn't our financial intelligence departments check on these practices. There should have been clearcut laws against shell companies by IT department.