Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Sirji
When you are buying, what else can we expect ;)
Nahi bhai....I have just been lucky in this case that I accumalated the stock in the correction and it broke out making all time high....it is a great stock to hold.....it does not need any capex, it is not dependent on any slowdown.....no NPAs,No liquidity crunch....people will eat Maggi Noodles in good times and bad....

I had identified this stock at Rs 1000 many years ago and being a trader with short term mindset sold at Rs 1400 thinking that 40 % appreciation in less than 5-6 months is fantastic ......it is a ten bagger from that time....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Nahi bhai....I have just been lucky in this case that I accumalated the stock in the correction and it broke out making all time high....it is a great stock to hold.....it does not need any capex, it is not dependent on any slowdown.....no NPAs,No liquidity crunch....people will eat Maggi Noodles in good times and bad....

I had identified this stock at Rs 1000 many years ago and being a trader with short term mindset sold at Rs 1400 thinking that 40 % appreciation in less than 5-6 months is fantastic ......it is a ten bagger from that time....

Smart_trade
Had a glance at its weekly chart - there is another 2000 Rs. upside still left.

There is a slowdown when someone who sells Parle G says his biscuits are not selling. Parle G is the most affordable food across categories.

I didnt know my actions would have such a profound impact because of my decision to stop eating biscuits to cut down on unnecessary calories.
In the larger interest of the nation, will start eating biscuits again :)

lemondew

Please do it. Looks like you been buying lot of cars and bikes since august 5. Its seen in prices of maruti and hero
I didnt know my actions would have such a profound impact because of my decision to stop eating biscuits to cut down on unnecessary calories.
In the larger interest of the nation, will start eating biscuits again :)

Please do it. Looks like you been buying lot of cars and bikes since august 5. Its seen in prices of maruti and hero
Yes, he will soon open a no min balance savings Jan Dhan account in Yes Bank also...we have to save the bank in the interest of the nation.....

Last edited: