Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

But they came out with index funds which are passively managed funds....nothing special Motilal Oswal can do in these funds as they are supposed to track the underlying index with least tracking error.....

ST
maybe to do with one stop shop. Earlier I would not have many funds from a particular favourite fund house, say hdfc for example.
then scratching searching and trying happens. Filling each form/signup individually, then track each portal separately.
Although, now I have moved all under one roof using CAN, it used to be cumbersome.

Even today, find thematic / sector MF is really a pain. for pharma I (have to) use RCap, then IT using icici, FinServ sbi mf and so on.

maybe to do with one stop shop. Earlier I would not have many funds from a particular favourite fund house, say hdfc for example.
then scratching searching and trying happens. Filling each form/signup individually, then track each portal separately.
Although, now I have moved all under one roof using CAN, it used to be cumbersome.

Even today, find thematic / sector MF is really a pain. for pharma I (have to) use RCap, then IT using icici, FinServ sbi mf and so on.
is it advisable for the hen to lay all her eggs in one fund house . . .

Nestle at its life time high.......yeh hui na baat....

Smart_trade