Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Multibaggers will become multibeggars IMO.

The inherent assumption taken was that whatever had worked in the past will play out the same way in the future. I will not stick to the theme and if it were upto me and I had an equity portfolio, I will liquidate all of it and take it to the bank. I find safety in that :)
What if the bank refuses to return your money?
(cause the Ambani's n Adani's already took it from the bank n spend it)

Or

By then the money they return is just paper (hyper inflation)

Leverage seems to be your problem.
I don't take any leverage..trade less than what is in my account..but don't want to loss on my capital either..
This trade failure was due to wrong entry..had I made a correct entry as planned..I would have made more money than I anticipated...

What if the bank refuses to return your money?
(cause the Ambani's n Adani's already took it from the bank n spend it)

Or

By then the money they return is just paper (hyper inflation)

that thought too had crossed my mind but what if I place my deposits in a bank like Kotak? Solid corporate governance and low NPA ratios. It is not like I will park my money in some Ujjivan small finance bank or some Coop bank or some gone case PSB with a huge loan problem.

And about hyper inflation when my cash starts turning into just paper, I will then bother about it or a bit in advance when I hear of the warning signs.

Obviously , you didnt square them off in the weekend. Since you held it till morning why not hold a little long to see what market does. Nifty popped down from the first bar.
yes...it was due to the OTM call I got on fryday(rs. 40)..still it was on loss...covered the ITM call too to limit my loss..I can't see the chart correctly when I am in trade...need to do more anulom vilom

Someone on TV and he has done last 20 years analysis of Nifty and GSec spreads....( I did not understand it fully ) but he says in last 20 years the spread had narrowed to current levels in 7 instances and each time after that nifty has given 20 % average appreciation in next 1 year....and in no no year it was negative......he is suggesting investment in large caps...

Some will say that what happened in last 20 years may not happen this time...what is the guarantee......bhai no such guarantee....

But I agree with him that in next 1 year the Nifty will be atleast 10 % higher from where we are today....

Smart_trade