Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

don't know abt today..few days back i bought rcap & r infra with 5 k each..
some strong investors I know are positive on these at current lvels and the tatget for them is double from...
Just a clarification needed. These strong investors are from your personal circle or are they other market participants i.e jhunjhunwala types?

@against_tides Why chota bhai stocks so grumpy today? One is down 10% and other 7%.
Didnt notice them until now.:(
pata nahi bhai...chakkar aa rie heino_Oo_O..didn't got sleep for whole weekend due to these PEs:greedy::greedy:...
and to get rid of the PE's sold them in morning...
now there is positional window laughing at me with the potential loss I am making...:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

mohan.sic

Just a clarification needed. These strong investors are from your personal circle or are they other market participants i.e jhunjhunwala types?
no not from my personal circle and not that big participants....
but yes they are strong hni's…..and what I saw they generally invest in upcoming mid caps or beaten down large caps..

Riskyman

pata nahi bhai...chakkar aa rie heino_Oo_O..didn't got sleep for whole weekend due to these PEs:greedy::greedy:...
and to get rid of the PE's sold them in morning...
now there is positional window laughing at me with the potential loss I am making...:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
Why did you have to book loss? I thought they would be in profits with this down move today.