Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Multibaggers will become multibeggars IMO.

I know this is a polarizing opinion and different from what is being discussed. But if I were to have 5 lakh rs right now and given a chance to, I will not. The global headwinds are bad. Other factors like climate change and etc are not being factored in appropriately and we are taking a very narrow view of the world. It is like trying to explain the exponential nature of the world in a 2 dimensional space.

The inherent assumption taken was that whatever had worked in the past will play out the same way in the future. I will not stick to the theme and if it were upto me and I had an equity portfolio, I will liquidate all of it and take it to the bank. I find safety in that :)

Nirmala Sitaraman has hinted at a large rate cut in RBI next meeting.....

Smart_trade
Not hinted, expressed a wish. She expressed that wish 5 years ago too, and the rates have come down about 1.5% since then. Rate cuts/rise are the province of the RBI.

But you know, I don't really think that rate cuts are good indicators for economy. Generally the rate cuts don't happen in a happening economy.

mohan.sic

Multibaggers will become multibeggars IMO.

I know this is a polarizing opinion and different from what is being discussed. But if I were to have 5 lakh rs right now and given a chance to, I will not. The global headwinds are bad. Other factors like climate change and etc are not being factored in appropriately and we are taking a very narrow view of the world. It is like trying to explain the exponential nature of the world in a 2 dimensional space.

The inherent assumption taken was that whatever had worked in the past will play out the same way in the future. I will not stick to the theme and if it were upto me and I had an equity portfolio, I will liquidate all of it and take it to the bank. I find safety in that :)
Avi Bhai,

How are you …
I have no knowledge on the dimension you are looking at. Even from what I feel from the chart of nifty is also not good on medium term basis. Though fundamentally we are not bad, I have a view that the high made in Nifty - 11870 appx is not a pleasant level. Basically not expecting a break out and move on upside.
I think we may head down, Or even if we make new highs, we may come back and retest this 11870 levels again and again making it look like medium term consolidation. Hence not expecting continuity of same % returns in Nifty for coming year or 2 years.