Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Exited Bajaj Finance as I was making some money after a long time.... Don't have the courage to go through the swings of election exit polls & results
Good...money in the ledger is sweet...I am also booking profit......can always buy in a correction...

ST

ncube

Exited Bajaj Finance as I was making some money after a long time.... Don't have the courage to go through the swings of election exit polls & results
In these situations I use the 50-50 approach, good for emotional psychology... if stock goes up from that point I will be happy I did not sell half and if it goes down I will be happy that I sold half..:)

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
which option greek tracks inflated option prices.. only VIX if i'm not mistaken ..
In the option calculator you need to tinker with the IV and keeping other values constant till you get the price of the option to the current market price. if you notice that the IV which you have entered is higher than the historical value then the option is inflated. There is a risk of volatility crush. You derive the Iv indirectly that's why it is called "implied volatility."