Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hi all I would like to know your views on Vodafone IDEA for longterm investment. Please share your thoughts. thanks

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Hi all I would like to know your views on Vodafone IDEA for longterm investment. Please share your thoughts. thanks
I would not touch telecom stocks. Specially when trai policies help JIO more than other companies. Due to constant changes in technology soon they all will have to invest heavily in 5G Beside, in home country UK, vodafone share has given -ve return in 10 years

I would not touch telecom stocks. Specially when trai policies help JIO more than other companies. Due to constant changes in technology soon they all will have to invest heavily in 5G Beside, in home country UK, vodafone share has given -ve return in 10 years
heavily regulated sector and prone to serious volatility when some decisions go awry. Remember Idea tanking 20% in 30 min when Jio launch was announced? But I do think that other sectors are also not immune to such an event. What if suddenly the PM announces that all diesel vehicles will be phased out? Just a thought :)

KAL.YUG

heavily regulated sector and prone to serious volatility when some decisions go awry. Remember Idea tanking 20% in 30 min when Jio launch was announced? But I do think that other sectors are also not immune to such an event. What if suddenly the PM announces that all diesel vehicles will be phased out? Just a thought :)
That would be good news for markets.... automobile + related industry.