Day Trading Stocks & Futures

it took me some considerable time & effort to take Wyckoff, "A Five-Step Approach to the Market" from theory to an actionable method.

1. Determine the present position and probable future trend of the market.

2. Select stocks in harmony with the trend.

3. Select stocks with a “cause” that equals or exceeds your minimum objective.

4. Determine the stocks' readiness to move.

5. Time your commitment with a turn in the stock market index.

Very busy in handling 2 of my house properties ( 2 flats ) going in redevelopment, then shifting my residence to a bigger flat in a better location is keeping me very busy for next 3-4 months....till then I am investing in the markets, taking derivative trades,reading TJ posts, but not getting time to post though I see the posts posted in the forum.All well on health and finances front....

NS- all trends are down. finally, yday a strong down day with momentum has happened. Major (June-sep lows) up trend line has broken with a gap down yday, a sign of weakness.

with the price hitting, the 17800-750 primary downside target has been achieved. but the way the price structure is, more downside may happen.

not very sure but if my EWE count is broadly okayish then sub 16700-800 may come.

next week there may be a possibility that NS may rally for a couple of days as it is way overextended to the downside.
for me, this is not the market for CNC swing traders as of now.
Yeah, 16700-800 is a bottom pivot. The next gap is 17300-400 zone

1671870544225.png

NS- all trends are down. finally, yday a strong down day with momentum has happened. Major (June-sep lows) up trend line has broken with a gap down yday, a sign of weakness.

with the price hitting, the 17800-750 primary downside target has been achieved. but the way the price structure is, more downside may happen.

not very sure but if my EWE count is broadly okayish then sub 16700-800 may come.

next week there may be a possibility that NS may rally for a couple of days as it is way overextended to the downside.
for me, this is not the market for CNC swing traders as of now.
looks like snapback is happening today in nifty