Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

Maybe. Or maybe the head is getting completed. Maybe a trip to 18500 is on the cards in the next 10 sessions or so, to form the right shoulder.

View attachment 48631
Come on why to search in charts for patterns which are not visible.. If someone claims or finds anything they will post charts.

Now a days people search google and post stupid images and quotes but don't want to post charts.

mohan.sic

interesting that nobody has mentioned here that NS has a head and shoulder pattern (BO has happened today test done on intra basis or throwback) with a target of 17800 or so

As I see there is no standard H&S pattern formed till the time of your post.
If you see anything , you better send a good image marking the pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:
nifty spot - short-term, intermediate & long-term trends are down. yday price got rejected from long-term resistance and also retested (throwback) HNS.
dow jones has bounced from an oversold area, nifty may also see a rally or an upswing but as of now, the trend remains down for me.
scratched KPITECH and holding only one divislab.

The pharma/diagnostic cos/sector looking interesting with covid is again coming into mainstream discussion.
long taken in divis lab
diagnostics companies are giving follow through a few are into top 20 %age change gainers list.

nifty spot - short-term, intermediate & long-term trends are down. yday price got rejected from long-term resistance and also retested (throwback) HNS.
dow jones has bounced from an oversold area, nifty may also see a rally or an upswing but as of now, the trend remains down for me.
scratched KPITECH and holding only one divislab.
NS- all trends are down. next week onwards volume may shrink due to the holiday period starting till may be 5/1/23 or so. the market has become very news driven.